• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Linkage's Signatures/Avatars/Requests Thread

Linkage

Cucco Tamer
[[If you would like a free Custom Digital Painting/Drawing, visit this forum thread: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=45307]]

Hey Guys :)

So you have probably seen my signature (If not just look at my signature below)
It is a signature that I made through photoshop, where I got other Images and just sploshed it into 1 Image and made it black with a transparent background.

With my Avatar I actually drew that from scratch :)
Because my online alias is Linkage I thought I would draw a Linkage cosplaying as Link :D

And I thought I'd let you know that if you guys want a drawing done I can do one for you.

Normally you would have to pay for a commission, like on my DeviantART Account.
But for you awesome hylians I will do a commission for you for freeeeeeee

Here is what I can do for you:

Custom Signatures
Custom Avatars
Custom Digital Drawings

I can only give 1 free commission to each member.

Either send me a message on my profile or comment below if you would like a Custom Signature/Avatar

Last edited:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
[[If you would like a free Custom Digital Painting/Drawing, visit this forum thread: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=45307]]

Hey Guys :)

So you have probably seen my signature (If not just look at my signature below)
It is a signature that I made through photoshop, where I got other Images and just sploshed it into 1 Image and made it black with a transparent background.

With my Avatar I actually drew that from scratch :)
Because my online alias is Linkage I thought I would draw a Linkage cosplaying as Link :D

And I thought I'd let you know that if you guys want a drawing done I can do one for you.

Normally you would have to pay for a commission, like on my DeviantART Account.
But for you awesome hylians I will do a commission for you for freeeeeeee

Here is what I can do for you:

Custom Signatures
Custom Avatars
Custom Digital Drawings

I can only give 1 free commission to each member.
If you want more than 1 you'll have to pay, don't worry my commission prices are cheap.

Either send me a message on my profile or comment below if you would like a Custom Signature/Avatar
Sorry but that is not allowed. If you want to make a signature for someone it is either for free or not. It sounds a bit rude I know but here are plenty of graphical artists. Many of them are making sigs and avy's on request and all for free. There is even a thread were members can post if they want someone to make them a sig or avy. Many of our members are youngsters who don't have time and/or money.
If you want people to pay your work make a blog about it and advertize your work in there. I hope you understand ;)

Linkage

Cucco Tamer
Sorry but that is not allowed. If you want to make a signature for someone it is either for free or not. It sounds a bit rude I know but here are plenty of graphical artists. Many of them are making sigs and avy's on request and all for free. There is even a thread were members can post if they want someone to make them a sig or avy. Many of our members are youngsters who don't have time and/or money.
If you want people to pay your work make a blog about it and advertize your work in there. I hope you understand ;)

But it was free.... I said above it was free but I can only do 1 for each person. But if you wanted more, desperatly, then you could go to my dA account and pay a few points.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
But it was free.... I said above it was free but I can only do 1 for each person. But if you wanted more, desperatly, then you could go to my dA account and pay a few points.

You said the first one was free for every user but if they want more they have to pay. Not everybody has a DA account or is willing to go there. We have users here who frequently change their signatures. There are many artists who have created like many signatures for the same user. That is a risk you take when you are posting your work :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom