• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Kylie's Drawings (And Comics)

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Okay, finally some more drawings!

ny8m6s.jpg

I know this looks REALLY screwy, but I had to edit it a LOT in order to make it visible. The camera's quality sucked for this picture, and the enhance button gave it pixely green lines o_O

102o855.jpg

XD

2cihgnd.jpg

I drew one of Navi's designs in a bunch of different styles. I needed to hold my stupid sketchbook open…

Sort of Mother 3 spoilers if you care? Not like anyone really does. I'm kinda going through a Mother 3 obsession right now (coughClauscough), even though I haven't (and can't really) play the game.
2v193yd.jpg

Bored picture…

2chszyt.jpg

UH…. Disregard the heart and say it's Claus just messing with him…. (he does that a lot, you know it!)
Oh yeah, and if you can read that text in the corner, you will probably laugh your head off.

122ou45.jpg

Admit this is hilarious. I laugh every time I see it and I'm the one who drew it!

2gwyp8p.jpg

We have a whiteboard in our dining room. I tend to draw on it, and my mom erases it after a few days. I keep drawing Claus on it, and I put this here to be funny last night. My mom wrote the "Uh-huh" this morning.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I love these! And I wish I had like a family whiteboard, leaving pictures sounds like a lot of fun. XD You keep showing us your pics, Kylie, I really like them! ^^

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Dude. Yo art rocks. I jealous. I especially loved "Dear mother of Nayru" and the whiteboard.

And I say that Sheik is like Russia in his scarfness. I have officially declared it.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Okay, so my art classes are over, and some of you may have been wondering (or not) what I made during that class, so I'll show you some of the major pictures that I drew for the class.

nqadn6.jpg

…Charcoal.

348soeo.jpg

…More charcoal.

2u41zm8.jpg

…Experiment with tones. (Well, and coloring on the bird…)

2zyldol.jpg

…Painting.

34gk779.jpg

…And random Lucas and Claus cutout! (Lol, these have nothing to do with the classes)
Actually, I realized I've been drawing Claus wrong for a while. This cutout is a few weeks old, before I knew :sweat: But I still love this little thing!

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Hey, that whiteboard picture I drew about a month ago is still there XD I don't think my mom wants to just erase it!

Okay, so I was bored and thinking about Bizarre Saga Skyward Sword…
and I ended up making this…

14afrtk.jpg

So, obviously there's Link and Fi, and then there are three OCs on the right. There's Sali, the green-haired girl, there's Nameya (or Nami), the mage with the digital-looking wings, and then there's that tall fire demon guy that I still can't think of a name for. I was thinking Eric just because it keeps popping into my head every time I think about it. By the way, Nami is flying in case you couldn't tell for some reason…

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
...I thought the first two OCs were Saria and Nathan... And the third was Navi. How derp am I, rated from one to Patrick?

onebizarrekai

gay energy
...I thought the first two OCs were Saria and Nathan... And the third was Navi. How derp am I, rated from one to Patrick?

Actually, funny story, they ARE ancestors of the team, so of course they should remind you of them. It's too bad this story won't be coming for a while, considering I still have to write Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass. ¬_¬ Dang it…

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Actually, funny story, they ARE ancestors of the team, so of course they should remind you of them. It's too bad this story won't be coming for a while, considering I still have to write Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass. ¬_¬ Dang it…

So in that case...

MY NAME'S...

NOT...

RIIIIIIICK!

onebizarrekai

gay energy
:uvu:

I'm reviving a super old thread because I'm sick of making new ones. Also I don't feel like I have to make a new one anyway. I haven't updated this thread in like a year and a half, but it's still legit, so whatever. I have no reason to trash all these drawings, while they DO look sucky now…

I find it so odd. Many people start out with traditional art, get their hands on a tablet, and then stick to digital art from then on. But for some reason, I'm still attached to traditional art, not to mention I'm both better at it and it's just better for me. I spend enough time on my computer as it is and I like to get away from that for a while.

But I still do some digital art, because, you know, it's cool.

animationtest_by_bluelakekylie-d8fdvoc.gif

jumpscareyes_by_bluelakekylie-d8ip2x3.gif

hiimmathing_by_bluelakekylie-d8nd1jo.gif

1) The first actual animation I ever made, featuring gijinkas of video game consoles. Long story, really.

2) I took a gif of Pewdiepie being jumpscared and made a gif using one of my OCs.

3) Shoujo animation thing…

profile_picture_by_bluelakekylie-d8fn5wi.png

1) Some sparkly effects experimental drawing I did. iz so shiny

2) My current Deviantart ID picture.

3) I was experimenting with tones and that was the result. Lulz

4) An eye I drew… with the help of a tutorial. Um…

5) Wtf is this I don't even

I don't think I ever actually finished this. It doesn't look finished, but I'm too lazy to touch it up because I have no idea what I can do to make it look more finished. Maybe I'll do something later and then put it on Deviantart.

Long story short, this is a scene from my Corpse Party parody mini story thing that I'm making, where the characters from my ZELDA parody (which has OCs in it) end up in the cursed elementary school. If you know nothing about Corpse Party, this page will make no sense to you.

About that whole traditional art thing, I actually don't have any to give you right now because it's a HUGE pain for me to get it to my computer. The scanner in my house is automatically connected to my dad's computer, so it has to go through a long process in order to get to mine, and of course the only camera good enough to take decent pictures of drawings is my dad's iPhone which is ALSO hooked up to his computer and can't be connected to anything else for some dumb reason.

Even if I did feel bad quality pictures were okay, I'm still too lazy right now to go through the process of uploading them to my computer. Maybe some other time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom