• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book One Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night One:

Musicfan uses Power 5
Ventus investigates Atticus
Nicole investigates Atticus
Pancake switches Johnny Sooshi and Dracomajora
Pendio roleblocks Johnny Sooshi (switched to Draco)
Heroine protects Viral
Josh kills Pancake (randomized to MadameMajora)
Viral kills Ventus (randomized to JC)
Mafia kills Viral (randomized to Pancake)
MadameMajora roleblocks Atticus

Night Two:
Musicfan uses Power 7 on Atticus
Ventus investigates Heroine of Time
Pendio roleblocks Viral
Heroine protects Ventus
Josh kills Nicole
Mafia kills Josh

Night Three:
Musicfan uses Power 3 on fused_shadows
Ventus investigates Draco
Pendio roleblocks fused_shadows
Heroine protects Xyphon
Draco kills Xyphon
Mafia kills musicfan

Night Four:
Ventus investigates Pendio
Pendio roleblocks Heroine
Heroine protects Ventus
Draco kills fused_shadows
Mafia kills Xyphon

Night Five:
Ventus investigates Viral
Heroine protects Draco
Draco kills Atticus
Mafia kills Pendio
Viral kills Ventus

Thanks to random.org for producing interesting roles. Pancake finally got to be town; Heroine and Draco had important power roles; Thareous tried his hand at Godfather once more; Viral was the Serial Killer that almost could. Only poor JC got left with a boring VT role, which he dreads, lol.

Thank to everyone for participating, and a special thanks to Big Octo for watching over the game when I was busy.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I think my only problem with the game was Ventus's role claim. Not only was it uncalled for, but it was also completely unnecessary. It kind of broke the game too, considering Heroine protected him twice (and it really gave off the vibe that Ven was both BP and LP, hence why Mafia didn't go after him). Thus he continuously gave investigation results, which is almost like mass roleclaiming (instead of everyone knowing roles, everyone knows your alignment). But **** me, right? I'm a whiny little *****.

Anyways, good game overall. I'm expecting a Book 2 Mafia from you, ALIT!

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Aww, come on, Viral. You made me miss the whole last day. XD

That... was a fun game. Not only was it the first theme I actually ever knew anything about, but I was freaking Katara. FREAKING KATARA. :D Plus, I was really lucky, especially with protecting Xyphon and lynching Thareous. Since I couldn't protect Ventus two nights in a row, I had a randomizer choose Xyphon, but I wasn't too sure about him. However, even after re-randomizing it two more times it kept selecting him, so I went with it. And it was TOTALLY right, hahaha! I was showing my sister the night scene and saying, "A wise waterbender! THAT'S ME! OH MY GOSH THAT'S ME! I ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING!"

And as for Thar... that was just a reeeeally lucky gut feeling. Were any of my accusations even true? XD

Anyway, good game, everyone! Sorry for not being terribly active for most of it. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom