• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Much Time Do You Plan to Spend at the Marathon?

A

Aimi_Sarah

Does anyone know when it'll be in eastern time?
With all my friends moving into their college dorms, I expect to spend the majority of my time watching this marathon :)

Fig

The Altruist
As soon as the Marathon begins, I begin to fangirl and I always try my very best to spend the most of my time just with the Marathon. Maybe this year I can finally donate to the Marathon as well, assuming that donating will still be involved with the event! So more than likely I'll spent the majority of my life with Marathon since I'm finally free from band and what not! Although, I do miss being a part of the band. On another note, I really do hope that Mases gets to be a part of the Marathon just like last year! :3

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
So far I have spent four minutes on the Marathon...had to see what they were playing! Right now they're running through some CDI game and it sure is boring around there! D:

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
i watched a very good chunk of it from begging to end lol. i made sure to watch the finaly part of it though. that stuff was so great and i can't wait to watch it again next year lol.

Had it on 24/7 on my desktop while I played games and other stuff on my laptop during their down time in between games. Fell asleep while watching it too and made sure I woke up super early during the morning just so I wouldn't miss too much. Perks of being unemployed during the summer haha. Can't wait until next years!

I watched quite a bit of the marathon this year (and donated a little bit!). For those who were able to see it, the end of the marathon was awesome! A six way race through ALttP with donors being able to mess with the players, it was the most entertaining stream I've seen to date! Can't wait for next year's marathon already!

Fig

The Altruist
I'm so lucky that I trained myself to not sleep for at 5 days just to watch the complete Marathon! From the start of the Marathon to the end of the post-show, I was awake for 130+ hours! Someone give some praise for that! :xd: I deserve an achievement or something. *Microsoft achievement sound plays* *Looks up* Oh there it is! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom