• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dreamers Semi-Open Sign Ups

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
So when do we start...I need someone to feed Cyrus an intro in the RP thread
Good question... I was honestly hoping I could get at least one or two more RPers to join before I started Dreamers back up again but... looks like that isn't going to happen.

Guess I'll get it back up soon.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
hmmm... maybe. But hopefully, I'll get it up soon.

...In the meantime, guys, I might be thinking of making another RP to run. Don't worry, I'd be running that RP along with Dreamers. I'd be a more... "modern" plot. ...yeah. It'll be all super hero and awesome and stuff and 100% not as lame as I'm making it sound... ...yeah

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
I'll just repost these here just cuz....yus XD it needs updated anyway

Name: Olivia April Spencer

Appearance/Clothing: Her long, brown, messy hair comes almost to her knees, more like thigh length. She is 5’ 2” (due to a factor in her past), has slightly dark skin, and red eyes. She wears a red version of this dress: http://data.whicdn.com/images/26177067/216582_large.jpg with black skinny jeans and black and red flipflops.

Weaponry: This sword http://nerdtrek.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/War-Blade.jpg except the designs and writing are all red. She also has a dagger.

Background: Born on Ecnal. Olivia’s mother died in childbirth, leaving her with her grieving and enraged father. For two years, he “tried” to take care of her but most of the time ended up starving her (which is why she is pretty short) and even beat on her a little. Finally, he couldn’t take it anymore and dropped his malnourished, bruised daughter in the street. She was finally found and taken to an orphanage. After 6 years of waiting, she was finally adopted at the age of 8. As time went by, her adopted father became abusive and started beating on her and his own family. Something happened when she was 12, though, and her adopted family ended up dead and her adopted dad was arrested. She ran away and found refuge with an older woman who became like her mother. Later, she made her way on her own when the woman died. She made a brand, but later broke it when she was with the Dreamer and company.

Purpose: Pride, but she never really fit her point of power. She never completely fit into any of the other places either, and she isn’t sure why.

Skills: Her singing voice can go to a very high pitch, and she can use it as a distraction. She is great at being the comic relief to the situation, as she is slightly immature and sarcastic. Despite all that has happened to her, she manages to always keep a genuine smile on her face and is good at making people feel better with her joy. She is very flexible and being so short allows her to fit into places nobody else can.

Branded: She was, but later broke her necklace deciding she didn't want to have it anymore. The power of the Dreamer is the only thing keeping her from dying after that. (I think??? That's what I remember lol)

Weakness: She can be TOO immature, many people view her as childish and not to be taken seriously. She can be very cowardly as well, but when she does fight she tends to forget following a plan and just throws herself into the action. At the same time, she can be very good at strategy.

Name: Max Auguste Roy

Appearance/Clothing: Short, messy brown hair that falls into his brown/yellow eyes, normal tan skin. A long sleeved, dark brown t-shirt with regular blue jeans. He has a long brown trench coat (that is flowier at the end...hard to describe, but its different than a normal trench coat XD) with a red scarf. 5’ 9” in height and slightly bulky muscles.

Weaponry: A metal pole that has a hidden blade inside it that can come out at the touch of a special button. The blade also has a special poisonous tip, but he rarely uses this feature.

Background: He was born in Ecnal. Growing up in a family of con-artists, he finally grew tired of the gig and left his family as a teenager. He found his purpose in Food and ever since has made a living at that.

Purpose: Food

Skills: Master-Chef, great fighter. He is very nice and likes making people feel comfortable, although he does like to tease sometimes. He is VERY strong.

Branded: No.

Weakness: He can have troubles being social, as he talks differently from everybody else (he's a Cajun). He is almost too nice sometimes and it can creep people out, even if he means the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom