• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Makes You "lose It" ?

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
So I'm watching cops right now and this officer was called to a house about a baby. Well, when he get's there the baby is limps and barley breathing in his fathers arms. the father started shaking him a little bit and I shouted "DON'T DO THAT!!!" then the tears started rolling, uncontrollably. I mean I was crying pretty hard. The cop ran to his car and got a blanket and set it on the ground and put the baby on there and it started crying. and then the paramedics got there and they had the blood pressure cuff on the baby's arm and then they put it on a huge stretcher and it was just an itty bitty baby on this big stretcher! by then I just lost it and the water works was in full swing!
Whenever I see babies or small children in danger or sick because of negligence I lose it. I get so angry and so upset because they are defenseless little babies and children!
So I guess the question is what makes you lose it? and when I say "lose it" I mean like temper or sadness or even marbles! lol.

Nicole

luke is my wife
This is gonna make me sound like a horrible person but in some cases animals dying makes me more unhappy than people dying (in movies). For example, I cry fifteen minutes into Brother Bear every frickin time and I just can't help it. I must have cried on at least five separate occasions the last time I watched that movie. I haven't watched The Lion King in years despite it being my favorite Disney movie as a child. I never cried during it when I was little. I can guarantee you I'd cry if I watched it now. It might come from personal experience considering my dog was hit by a minivan last year, which was one of the most traumatic things to ever happen to me. It was a bad few days following the accident. He's okay now, but every time I hear tires screech or dogs yelp I always remember it.

The other thing that makes me lose my temper is stupid people. And I don't mean grades-wise, because "book smarts" isn't the end-all, be-all. I mean general stupidity and ignorance. Anyone who displays that kind of asinine behavior is automatically on my "do not associate with" list.

The other thing that makes me "lose it" is... losing things. Somehow I manage to misplace everything I touch. If I ever committed a murder, you'd never be able to charge me for it because the body would never be found. It would be lost forever because I'd have forgotten where I put it. I constantly lose my phone, my iPod, and I swear to god MY PENS AND MY PENCILS. They all magically disappear and nothing frustrates me more. I even lost my summer honors precalc packet; it's 15 pages long and due the first class back and now I have none of it done because it's probably in a dumpster somewhere.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well I don't lose my cool very often, but what makes me lose it is hanging around my little brothers. I swear they are absolutely obnoxious to their cores and make me want to strangle myself. I cry every night because I always tell them to shut up when I just want them to be SLIGHTLY NORMAL. :dry: #firstworld

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
This is gonna make me sound like a horrible person but in some cases animals dying makes me more unhappy than people dying (in movies). For example, I cry fifteen minutes into Brother Bear every frickin time and I just can't help it. I must have cried on at least five separate occasions the last time I watched that movie. I haven't watched The Lion King in years despite it being my favorite Disney movie as a child. I never cried during it when I was little. I can guarantee you I'd cry if I watched it now. It might come from personal experience considering my dog was hit by a minivan last year, which was one of the most traumatic things to ever happen to me. It was a bad few days following the accident. He's okay now, but every time I hear tires screech or dogs yelp I always remember it.

The other thing that makes me lose my temper is stupid people. And I don't mean grades-wise, because "book smarts" isn't the end-all, be-all. I mean general stupidity and ignorance. Anyone who displays that kind of asinine behavior is automatically on my "do not associate with" list.

The other thing that makes me "lose it" is... losing things. Somehow I manage to misplace everything I touch. If I ever committed a murder, you'd never be able to charge me for it because the body would never be found. It would be lost forever because I'd have forgotten where I put it. I constantly lose my phone, my iPod, and I swear to god MY PENS AND MY PENCILS. They all magically disappear and nothing frustrates me more. I even lost my summer honors precalc packet; it's 15 pages long and due the first class back and now I have none of it done because it's probably in a dumpster somewhere.

That doesn't make you a terrible person cause my sis and half my friends are the same way! sometimes during movies I cry more when animals die to but I won't lose it.

stupid people only make me roll my eyes. I dealt with so many stupid people that i'm to the point of "well damn.. they are here and i'll just let nature take care of that."

I hate it when I lose things! It scared my cat sometimes because I get to the point when I'm shouting at losing it because my house is not that big to be losing stuff in lol.

Well I don't lose my cool very often, but what makes me lose it is hanging around my little brothers. I swear they are absolutely obnoxious to their cores and make me want to strangle myself. I cry every night because I always tell them to shut up when I just want them to be SLIGHTLY NORMAL. :dry: #firstworld

my little sister used to make me feel like that.. she would provoke me so bad! sometimes to the point that even my mom would say "well mo, you kinda deserve that punch to the face." lol!! and being a year apart almost to the point that we are Irish twins did not help at all.. lol but now that we have grown and out of the same house we get along sooooo much better!!

Last edited:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
There aren't a lot of things that actually make me lose it. It has to be something I am strongly against in order for me to completely lose my temper. Some examples:

-When I see people torturing animals. I am a strong lover of animals, and as such, I am completely against animal cruelty. I go out on the street sometimes, and see kids doing terrible things to animals. For example, I once saw two young boys on their bikes, each one carrying a puppy's leg. They started getting further and further apart, and I could hear the little dog wailing. Luckily, I was on my bike too that day, so I chased the kids away (They were only, like, 8), and gave the puppy to its owner. I then went with her to the vet, because I felt bad. The dog had a dislocated leg. I got extremely pissed off at that point, and went to the boys' houses. Their parents were unaware of what happened. I don't think I've ever yelled so loud at young kids...

-When people diss my family. I could care less if people diss me, they can do so all they want. But when people talk negatively about my family, I just can't handle that. It pisses me off. I don't know why I am so defensive over my family, but I guess it's because of how much I care about them. Last time somebody talked bad about my family, I pushed them off their bike into a bush. It was the lightest fall imaginable, but of course they had to go crying home so I got in trouble.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
When animals die, it makes me more sad than when people die. In movies and in real life, I have never cried because of a human dying. Maybe that's because I've never lost anyone close to me. I have lost a lot of pets and I lost it for weeks when they died, but I've never been close to the my family members that have died so I felt nothing.

I lose my temper to immature people and egoist. Immature people need to just grow up. People who laugh at sex jokes and poop/fart jokes annoy me so much. It's not even funny. I know "blah blah blah sense of humor", I don't care. It's not funny to me and I find it extremely annoying. Egoist though... Why are people that prideful? People who call themselves "Great", "Cool", "Amazing", are never great, cool, or amazing, they are just tools that I never want in my life.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I'm extremely sensitive, so I can "lose it" pretty easily. I cry at pretty much everything. Why? Because... Because everything makes me really emotional! :kawaii: I cry due to happiness, I cry due to anger, I cry due to sadness -- I cry due to everything and anything. Whether it be the death of an animal, the death of a human, or maybe even the death of a bug I squashed 5 minutes ago -- all of it makes me lose it. Temper wise, I still lose it pretty easily. It's not difficult to get me pissed off, and it's kind of the reason why I'm so aggressive. I can be a very nice person, but a lot of people often catch me on my bad side. And as far as my marbles go, I lost those a long time ago. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom