• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Zelda Kart?

balloonofwar4

The Mystical Man-Fairy
I know this sounds completely ********, but hear me out. Imagine choosing your favorite Zelda character, choose a method of transportation ( i dont wanna say "kart" because there would be no karts), and race your friends+CPUs in a track set in somewhere like Hyrule Castle or Death Mountain? This will obviously never happen, but would you like this if it ever happened? Do you think it would be something you would buy?

Salem

SICK
Yes I would love that, why didn't they do this yet? They could have iconic race tracks from all over the Zelda series, maybe even have Zelda'a own "Rainbow Road" course?

Fig

The Altruist
Not much to say about this, but I'll give it a shot. I for one, would be interested to see how such a game would turn out at the final stages of development. If I had to pick a character and a method of transportation for the character, I would love to see Makar riding on his friend Medli! :xd: It would be too cute for me to see Makar winning using Medli to fly around across the track and even use his "wind powers" as he is the Wind Sage! :3

Big Octo

=^)
I wouldn't knock it until a tried it. Of course, there probably won't be karts, but perhaps horses or even boats. Nontheless, I would not completely doubt a Zelda-based racing game. If such a game was made I would be very interested in it. Though, I'm too sure if Nintendo would make a spin-off of this caliber. If anything, there would just be more racing minigames in future titles.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Maybe... If they did it right. I don't know how they could do it right though. I honestly don't even know how I feel about this idea. I'd say no, but I guess "don't knock it 'til you try it.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I am not really a fan of any of the Zelda spin-offs that we have already seen, and I don't imagine a racing game to be any different. So no, I do not desire a Zelda themed racing game.

However, there is a compromise that I would like to propose. I may have said that I do not want a racing game; and while that may be true, I said nothing about minigames. I personally think that a racing themed minigame (not just like the horse races, or the Loftwing race either), involving all sorts of different characters racing against eachother on "steeds" that suit the time period, such as horses, loftwings, carriages, etc. That, done correctly, could turn out to be a rather fun side game, and something to do when you get bored of doing the main/sidequests. However, it would have to fit the style of the game, meaning no Rainbow Road!

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
NOOOOOOOOOOO

one of the reasons I love the Zelda series so much is the fact that it hasn't "sold out" yet like the Mario Series did. I don't want to see Zelda Kart or Zelda Party or Zelda (insert sport here) because it would feel silly and be a big blow to the series (IMO)

MAAYYYBE as a DLC or something the characters in a mario kart game could turn into Zelda characters but that's about as far as I'll go

My 900th post! woot woot

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom