• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is Your Favorite ZD Buddy/friend/amigo/amiga

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I'd be so lost without Curmudgeon, seriously, he's probably my favorite. I know playing favorites isn't technically right, but we can't deny that we all have our favorites. Mine just happened to be him. There are so many more people I want to mention, like Fig, Night Owl and Azure Sage, but there's just too many. :sweat:

Nicole

luke is my wife
This may come as a surprise to everyone but my homeboy PK FLASH is my favorite ZD buddy/friend/amigo. We became friends ONE WEEK AGO to this day and I have to say this is the fastest I've ever fallen in (friend) love. Luke honestly brightens my day every time I talk to him (which is always). He is my one and only soultwin.

Luke baby you are the shine to my sun, the hole to my donut, the apple of my eye. Let's get married.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
You're neat and a great person and all, but "choosing favorites" [among friends] is often frowned upon and considered to be egregiously dickish to some. It tends to alienate others, especially those who might have considered you their favorite, only to discover later that you don't reciprocate those feelings (via this thread).

Something to think about...

#PartyPooper

You think I'm neat and great? If so, well kudos to you; that's very nice. I'm so-so, I have my ups and downs, too, and I know for sure I'm no one's fave. But you're sorta right. :nod: However, I guess it varies from peeps to peeps: some like me, Hero, Nicole, etc, will not hesitate to name who's our favorite buddy. And others like the rest who don't wish to play the favorite game have their belief, and I respect that.

To each his own, but I think it's a tad discourteous. Lots of others seem to be okay with it, though, so my opinion matters not. However, for the sanctity of my moral code, I shall stay out of this... :J

Last edited by a moderator:

Clank

Hmm
I have many people whom I really enjoy their company, however there is one that shines above all the others, however I choose to not name her.

Magatha

Magatha
You think I'm neat and great? If so, well kudos to you; that's very nice. I'm so-so, I have my ups and downs, too, and I know for sure I'm no one's fave. But you're sorta right. :nod: However, I guess it varies from peeps to peeps: some like me, Hero, Nicole, etc, will not hesitate to name who's our favorite buddy. And others like the rest who don't wish to play the favorite game have their belief, and I respect that.

Nobody's favorite? Are you sure about that? :P

Normally I would not play favorites, but I pretty much talk to you, Mandym287 and Mninja13 here and since they are both my friends in real life, I'm not sure I would count them as my favorite ZD friend, which is the title of this thread. So I'm not exactly playing favorites so much as saying they are my real life friends, not so much my ZD friendds.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Well, I haven't been here in over two years, but back when I had ba ygoku open, my best buddies were i-am-link [we were really close], Azure_Sage and Greed ha~!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Of course we all have people we like more than others or talk more to than others. If it comes to talk I talk the most to Termy & Lord Vain. And lately I also talk a lot to Beastie. Especially Lord Vain and me talk a huge lot on skype and stuff and he has become a close friend of mine. But still I can't really say I favor one member over the other ;)
It's just that I have more contact with one than the other

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Of course we all have people we like more than others or talk more to than others. If it comes to talk I talk the most to Termy & Lord Vain. And lately I also talk a lot to Beastie. Especially Lord Vain and me talk a huge lot on skype and stuff and he has become a close friend of mine. But still I can't really say I favor one member over the other ;)
It's just that I have more contact with one than the other

*jawdrop* And you forgot ALL about MOI? *gasps in horror*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom