• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I'm worried, but I don't want to stop worrying. I don't want to pretend like I don't care, because I do. I don't know it's that's good or bad.

(Small cryptic rant over)

Using pieces of crashed planes and sunken ships in the ocean, I was able to graft new robotic implants on my body after the giant grenadier attack. I may still pass soon but I am able to keep going a time. I also have a plasma cannon attached to me if the philistine tries to come back.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I feel like I've forgotten about a lot of people. I don't even recognize their existence sometimes.

*sigh*

I'm a terrible friend...

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I very much agree. JK. Mate just calm down and stop whining. You're not a terrible friend.

I'm not whining. I'm making an observation.

I forgot about some of my friends and I sometimes ignore them.

I don't think those are the qualities of a good friend.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm not whining. I'm making an observation.
Good.
I forgot about some of my friends and I sometimes ignore them. I don't think those are the qualities of a good friend.
The ignoring part isn't so good. But we all forget about others at times. Don't bring yourself down. Just say "I need to improve," not "I'm a bad person." The words have vastly different effects - both longterm and shortterm - on you. Trust me!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
There's only one thing on my mind at the moment. You see, when a boy and a girl get really close, feelings start to bud between the two of them. Ah who am I kidding. I pretended that I kissed my monitor.

videogamenerd10

Indigo Child
There's only one thing on my mind at the moment. You see, when a boy and a girl get really close, feelings start to bud between the two of them. Ah who am I kidding. I pretended that I kissed my monitor.

Dude, I can relate...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We live in a world where people kill people for killing other people because killing people is wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom