• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Were Trapped On a Deserted Island And Could Only Take One Game

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
If you were trapped on a deserted island, isolated from society, had no one else there with you, and you could only take one game (No Downloading Games), what would the game be and why?

Edit: Also, the island has every single console and a computer. And you can use online multiplayer. Although you can't use the internet or anything else on the computer.

Last edited:

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I wouldn't take any because how am I to play them on a deserted island. That doesn't make any sense.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Well, you didn't mention bringing a console along, so I'm going to assume we're using it as a pillow. I think Mass Effect 2 would make a nice pillow.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I wouldn't take any because how am I to play them on a deserted island. That doesn't make any sense.
This indeed. Why would I take a game to a deserted island? but then again...portable devices exist - they'd have SOME battery life. ^^

So, portables included, it'd be my 3DS + Fire Emblem Awakening.

Blue Canary

I forgot to mention that for some reason the island has every single console and a computer (Although you can't go on the internet on the computer, although you can use online multiplayer)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
(Although you can't go on the internet on the computer, although you can use online multiplayer)

Wut. Is there like some weird kinda firewall or something? :O

In that case, I'd still be bringing FE13.

Blue Canary

Wut. Is there like some weird kinda firewall or something? :O

In that case, I'd still be bringing FE13.

It's a what-if questions. Those never make sense. It's like math. Although now that I think about it, I bought 100 watermelons last week...

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
If that's the case, I would also bring a Fire Emblem game. So much replay-ability.

Blue Canary

Well, there really isn't a game that'll keep a person preoccupied forever. You'd be bored long before your time on the island is over. No game has unlimited replay value.

Unless I could bring something akin to Sword Art Online, I see no point in bring a video game.

I mean, the game that will keep you preoccupied for the longest.

Blue Canary

oh great,this weird generic question again...
any satanic games that were made on the neo geo

This question will haunt you forever. You will see it wherever you go, and everyone will be asking it. It will be on every survey, and every test. YOU WILL NEVER STOP HEARING IT.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Is there an electricity outlet? Where can I plug in these consoles?
Is there a friendly indigenous tribe to play splitscreen with me? Is there a cannibalistic tribe who will eat me if I lose a splitscreen game?
What if sand gets in my console? What if water gets in my console?
Do I get a chair too? I need a comfy chair for serious online gaming, for offline play, I can deal with sitting on sand.
Is there a giant smoke monster on this island?

I need answers!

I'd probably bring Skryim or Morrowind. I could die from dehydration or malnutrition just playing those in my game room, so I'll be right at home with them on a deserted island.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom