• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
Random, but this is on my mind, sooooo.... So. Here's one for the ladies. If you don't want to keep getting hurt in relationships, stop dating *******s. -_-' And if you know the guy is an *******, don't convince yourself that he's gonna be better than any other ******* you've dated. I don't know why this is so hard for some people to understand.

I'm thinking it might be nice to go full hermit for a while, cut all communication. Talking to people nowadays just serves to annoy me or make me depressed... :l This is an interesting thread. Almost like a public community diary.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
(2 posts early but...)

I'd like to congratulate my niggehawk Ventus for making it to 10,000 posts.

I will make it to 10,000 one day.

Now one of my goals is to pass Ventus in post count. :)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Random, but this is on my mind, sooooo.... So. Here's one for the ladies. If you don't want to keep getting hurt in relationships, stop dating *******s. -_-' And if you know the guy is an *******, don't convince yourself that he's gonna be better than any other ******* you've dated. I don't know why this is so hard for some people to understand.

Well I can't help myself that I'm attracted to ********s :/
I try to stop it but the attraction is just there!

Dan

Just saw everyone is happy, I hate it when people are happy!

*follows raindrop to the depressing thread*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom