• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are Your Favorite Sports?

Dan

What sports do you love partaking in when you aren't in the mangy old Zelda dungeon or playing video games?

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I play a little futsol, every now and then, and flag football.

In high school I used to play football and basketball.

Middle school was all about street/ball hockey.

Elementary school was soccer.

But my favourite? I'd have to say street hockey. Those were good times. Stopping play and moving the net everytime a car came by, challenging other streets to a hockey game, haha. T'was special. 9-12 year old Viral Maze had fun.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I don't watch any sports. However, I can enjoy a good game of basketball when I have the ball in my hand, and I love me a good game of Dodgeball. Baseball is fun on and off as well. :D

I don't watch any sports. However, I can enjoy a good game of basketball when I have the ball in my hand, and I love me a good game of Dodgeball. Baseball is fun on and off as well. :D
I totally forgot about Dodgeball, that's another one of my favorites, even though I'm not that great at it :)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I totally forgot about Dodgeball, that's another one of my favorites, even though I'm not that great at it :)
Oh tell me about it! I can barely catch a ball, and I cannot throw a ball for the life of me. It's still fun to play, and it's like...it's thrilling. :)

Oh tell me about it! I can barely catch a ball, and I cannot throw a ball for the life of me. It's still fun to play, and it's like...it's thrilling. :)
I don't even try to catch the ball, because I know I'll drop it, and when I think i'm going to get someone out, they always end up catching it.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I don't even try to catch the ball, because I know I'll drop it, and when I think i'm going to get someone out, they always end up catching it.

That is usually the case for me. I find that lifting weights - especially dumbbells - improves my accuracy by at least 15%, which is a considerable amount considering I end up hitting the CEILING when I mean to hit the GROUND. :P

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
You throw a ball too high? Is this even possible?

I'm very uncoordinated. I was born premature, had no sports in my life because I could literally stop breathing at any moment. I had tubes stuck into my heart for God knows what problem, and it took several months for me to get out of that stuff. I was bullied all my life (still am) for being black. Do you expect me to have decent aim now? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom