• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Mini-Games

What kind of Mini-Games would you like to see in Zelda Wii U? I personally would like to see some games that uses the control pad. I would also like for them to have the classic archery shooting games, and racing ones. And I hope there will be total new ones that we have never seen before.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Archery, racing, BATTLE types (like swordfighting; I seriously don't know why there wasn't one in SS)...

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Oh and I really like the STAR game from TP. It was really fun.

That's actually my favourite mini-game in the series!

I am totally for more archery and racing games. If they are planning on using M+ in this game, then a swordplay game (not like Bamboo Island) might not be a bad idea.

Of course, I totally agree that there should be completely new mini-games as well. I like the STAR game, like I said above, and I also (sew me if you wish) love the diving game on FunFun Island. More games like those could be really fun, and they could add a lot to the game itself.

Archery, racing, BATTLE types (like swordfighting; I seriously don't know why there wasn't one in SS)...
They needed to have a swordfighting game in Skyward Sword, sort of weird considering they were focusing on combat.

That's actually my favourite mini-game in the series!

I am totally for more archery and racing games. If they are planning on using M+ in this game, then a swordplay game (not like Bamboo Island) might not be a bad idea.

Of course, I totally agree that there should be completely new mini-games as well. I like the STAR game, like I said above, and I also (sew me if you wish) love the diving game on FunFun Island. More games like those could be really fun, and they could add a lot to the game itself.

I wasn't a huge fan of the diving on FunFun Island, I thought that game was difficult and annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom