• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Raindrop's Sig/avy Shop

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
And here's LV's sig. ^^

Vainsig.png

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Awesome. Looks good, Rainy. You just keep getting so good at it that I might have to request something in the future. :P In the future though, I am still good. :cool:

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Hey Rainy, was wondering about a siggy. Yeah yeah, another request, I know I go crazy with them :sweat:

Anyway was wondering if you could do it with this picture.

And I'd like the text "I stayed up late the night before everything came to an end..." in a sort of blood splatter style of writing if possible with a blood splatter style finish and in the upper left corner a stamp style text saying H.O.T.D.

Just let me know if you can, and I don't mind if you can't or don't want to. But either way, thank you ^^

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Gah! I'm so sorry for the delay! I've been busy for some reason this week, it shouldn't be that busy because I'm off school. :< But I promise I'll get to making that sig ASAP dude, don't you worry!

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Do you mind if I make a request?

I'd like the siggy to have this image

I want the text to be
"Hate heals
You should try it sometime"

I also want the entire siggy to be black and white.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Hey, I'd like to request a siggy :)
I'd like a picture of Reshiram (left) and Zekrom (right), with black background on the left fading into white, and text that says "Light and shadow are two sides of the same coin; one cannot exist without the other." And if that doesn't fit, then just put my username...

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I really like the Pokemon signature. The quote from Twilight Princess really fits with the Pokemon signature. The bottom signature looks really great too. Great work, Raindrop.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Awesome new stuff, Rainy. You and Linknerd are my favorites when it comes to making siggies and avies, so if you have the time, could I request something from you? If so, just let me know somehow, either pm or here; I will check. ~Atsuma

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom