• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Book Are You Currently Reading?

My sister suggested that I read a book she had to read for her religion class over summer last year. Inherit the Wind by Jerome Lawrence and Robert E. Lee. I didn't read too much into it yet--because every time I start to read, someone has to be talking to me or blah blah blah and I can't concentrate. Dx But either way, I like it so far. --Of course I do. :rolleyes:

I am currently reading Out of My Mind due to my Summer Reading Assessment.

Sharon Draper's Out of My Mind? <3 <3 <3 I got the first edition autographed before it was released in stores~ <3 Rather loved the book, too, despite it not being one of the typical books I'd read.

Sharon Draper's Out of My Mind? <3 <3 <3 I got the first edition autographed before it was released in stores~ <3 Rather loved the book, too, despite it not being one of the typical books I'd read.

Yeah, Sharon Draper's Out of My Mind. ^^ That's good to know that I'll probably love the book. So far, I am enjoying the book and I can't wait to read the rest of the book. :)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
1984 still hasn't come in. It was supposed to be here two days ago so I don't know, I think I lost $5 on that purchase. Oh well, the assignment isn't due for another two months anyway, and I cna find the full text online with Google. :(

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Im trying to read the LotR series but the beginning is slow even for a beginning.

Oh, believe me, you can skip from the part where they start walking in the forest (about chapter 5/6) to when they leave (chapter 9 I think), and it will not affect your knowledge of the plot whatsoever. Reading it will be good, but not necessary.

Just finished the Three Musketeers, so now I'm onto the Metamorphosis (for school) and Sherlock Holmes: A Study in Scarlet. Then I'll be onto the Hound of the Baskervilles.

Mido

Version 1
Im trying to read the LotR series but the beginning is slow even for a beginning.

Same with me, definitely a slow start, but it picks up later on, like Keeseman said. That reminds me, I should probably go back to reading it soon, I haven't read the books in awhile now. (I think I'm on Ch. 4-5 or around there somewhere)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom