• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
The Legend of Zelda (3DS)
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX (3DS)
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages (3DS)
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (3DS)
Metroid (3DS)

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Gyakuten Saiban Yomigaeru Gyakuten
Gyakuten Saiban Tsuu
Gyakuten Saiban 3

(This is the Ace Attorney series btw)

All bought via the Wii VC. I have only completed the first one and have just started the second game and can't believe I missed out on this DS series! I am going to have to track me down games 4 and 5 for my DS! They have just recently turned this series into a play in Japan and it opens in a few weeks! If only I had the money and the time to go see it...

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
The Legend of Zelda (3DS)
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX (3DS)
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages (3DS)
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (3DS)
Metroid (3DS)
No Adventure of Link?

anyways

Picked up yesterday
Pokemon Yellow for the original Gameboy.
And I tell you what, I don't miss my original game boy as much as nostalgia told me I would. Having to hold that thing just perfectly angled under the light (enough to light up the screen, but not too much that it reflects a huge glare covering the screen ) and your neck in uncomfortable positions just so you can see the game.

and today
Sonic Colors (DS)

Only a few levels in, Its alright so far, I like what they are going for here, but I think they could have stream lined the cutscenes, to almost non existent vs reading a bunch of text boxes taking up alot of time between levels. The game play itself is a bit weird sharing both top and bottom screen, but its kinda cool, not sure to like or dislike that feature. But the music is alright, and the game looks good for a handheld, I'm almost reminded of Sonic Advance designed levels.

Only real complaint is using R to slide, its mostly the way I hold the DS, i'm not used to keeping my finger at the trigger, because I want to hold the console/ use the face buttons, the option to remap slide to one of the other face buttons would have been nice, since there are 2 buttons for jumping. We'll see how i feel about the game as a whole after I finish it. Only 3 levels in.

Dan

I recently purchased the two deals on the humble bundle website, got a nice load of indie games to get round to playing now.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I just purchased The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages and The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons. They were on sale for $6.50 each on the 3DS eShop.
I also recently purchased Super Mario Bros 2 and Super Mario World on the Wii U eShop.

Now I own every main Zelda game excluding Four Swords Adventures.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
On monday I think I bought the two Oracle games because they were (and still are) like Jimmy said for sale so I bought them for €4,95 each and today I got Luigi's Mansion 2 as a belated birthday gift from my sister. So This girl is a happy gamer :D

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Congratulations to both Vee and Panik for the wonderful purchases! :yes:

I myself just "got" a gift for my lil' bro, Red Dead Redemption. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom