• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Username

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Thehotfuzz

My username I nicknamed my cat! And I thought it was funny to say! What do you think?

I was originally going to go with my usual username, which I tend to use everywhere. But then I decided against it. So, instead, I decided on Werewolfy, because I like werewolves, and I like the idea of Link being a werewolf in a future game (preferably Zelda Wii). This requires further explanation.

One guy I debated with said he didn't like Wolf Link, and I said I did. Some of the points he brought up were quite true, such as Wolf Link lurches forward every time he attacks, giving you the possibility of leaping over an edge unintended. So, rather than just go as Link, the idea of Werewolf Link came up.

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
I was originally going to go with my usual username, which I tend to use everywhere. But then I decided against it. So, instead, I decided on Werewolfy, because I like werewolves, and I like the idea of Link being a werewolf in a future game (preferably Zelda Wii). This requires further explanation.

One guy I debated with said he didn't like Wolf Link, and I said I did. Some of the points he brought up were quite true, such as Wolf Link lurches forward every time he attacks, giving you the possibility of leaping over an edge unintended. So, rather than just go as Link, the idea of Werewolf Link came up.

Mine I love Dragons so I choose it then I added 565333 Cause It was A answer to a math question.. Hey Werewolfy if you don't mind me asking what was your usual Username?
Sorry if it is going to be a bother! >.<

Hey Werewolfy if you don't mind me asking what was your usual Username?
Sorry if it is going to be a bother! >.<
It's usually LinkdOOd110, which is a username I came up with years ago for a Neopet account. The only thing about it is that it seems so "n00b-ish", which is why I chose to go by something different here.

B

Badwolf47

Mine was from my favorite show Doctor Who! And if anyone plays Hitman I got it from agent 47!

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
Mine isn't really anything special. Normally it takes me awhile to think of a username, but I decided to just wing it and be random this time. I decided that you really can't go wrong with 'super' at the begining of anything so my username is SuperSilly. :P

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
my username means i have a triforce and im still amazed by it

i stole the triforce of courage from link it awesome you should try it sometime:triforce:

Alex_Da_Great

Dark Link is here...
I couldn't think of anything else and yeah, this came up! :P

Alex because that is my name and i'm simply, da greatest! :cool: :lol:

Is it possible to change your name? Because I didn't actually want the _ things. Don't know why I put them there! :P

I actually came across the word Seethe in my middle school geography class when writing definitions for words. To "seethe" is equivalent to boil, or be angry, etc.

Silver

The Blue Bomber!
I got my name from my favorite type of Metal? Or is it a gem in a weird way...Well anyway, I got it from that, and I kind of liked it. It's kind of difficult! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom