• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Oracle of Ages/Seasons?

ZeldaGames1095

Dominic
With the new Zelda coming out for the 3DS, I think we have all forgotten about Oracle of Ages/Seasons coming out on the 30th. Now I for one am extremely excited for A Link To The Past 2, but i am also excited for the Oracle games and cant wait till the end of the month. Anyone else with me?:majora:

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
i know ill be picking up both im already saving up to get a nintendo 3ds card to get the oracles so im totally excited for both

Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages are the only Zelda games I've never played, so I'm super psyched to get them! I'll be buying them at midnight.

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
I wonder if they'll still include the link cable /code trading mechanic.

If so who wants to share some ring codes and get the alternate endings all over again with me?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm getting the games for free, not paying $5 apop for old *** games anymore. I'll play them for the celebration of ALttP2; I have hopes that the latest installment in our favorite franchise will break ground but still be heavily similar to the titles of yore.

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
I'm getting the games for free, not paying $5 apop for old *** games anymore. I'll play them for the celebration of ALttP2; I have hopes that the latest installment in our favorite franchise will break ground but still be heavily similar to the titles of yore.
I love the games enough i'm happy enough to pay a little bit to enjoy them again, with out having to emulate it.

Skittles

Rainbows!
It's probably really bad that I didn't know that the Oracle games were coming out...and to think I use to keep up with all that stuff...

Hmmm, though, I guess this is a better time than never to actually beat them this time around...<_<

I'm pretty sure the code linking system will be intact as they said you can link them when they first released info on when they would be available in the Eshop, I will definitely be purchasing these classics and I think I'll play Seasons and link it to Ages.

Definitely picking these up when they come out. I loved OoS, but I never got to play OoA. So looking forward to it! :D

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Never Played OoX only to games i havent played. so i will be getting them, do i have to have a 3DS to get them, as in they will not be available on the DS

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
Never Played OoX only to games i havent played. so i will be getting them, do i have to have a 3DS to get them, as in they will not be available on the DS

3ds virtual console. So ya probably, unless the DSi has access.

I'm in the same boat but i'm buying a 3ds next payday, so I'm excited to get them.

edit will, same boat being that i don't have a 3ds, I have played both games before

Last edited:
Dude, i'm so stoked that the Oracle games are coming out on the 3DS! :D
I actually really love this because I've always wanted to play the Oracle games but was never really given the chance to. Plus, it's not like I can walk to my local Gamestop and buy both the games. So this is the best opportunity I've got right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom