• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

When Do You Take Showers/baths?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Abi pretty much forced me to make this thread. I looked but did not see a duplicate; don't smite me if there is one!

When do you prefer to take showers/baths? Do you ever consider taking multiple baths in a single day? Or do you even go to sleep WITHOUT bathing?

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I always shower everyday at least once, in the morning preferably. If I'm then going out later for the night or something I'll have a shower before getting ready too. I like to be clean! If I don't have a shower for even just 1 day I just feel horrible. Don't like it at all. But, I feel it sets me up for the day, wakes me up and makes me feel up and ready, rather than going out the house half-dead like my fella does.

As for baths, I really have to commit to a bath. I don't have one as much to clean myself, more to relax with some bubbles and the like. Shower's for cleaning, but bath is just for relaxing.

bunny

birb overlord
I almost always shower in the morning unless I know I will have to get up really early for something. For example, I usually take a shower at night on Saturdays because I have to get up early for church. I also do the same when my family leaves for a morning road trip.

As for baths, I usually only take those if I'm feeling especially stressed, and I want to relax. I have a bunch of other preferred ways of relaxing though, so it's not often.

you're welcome, ven

I am not a fan of bathing in my own filth, therefore I take showers. As for when I take them, I'll say every time before heading off to work or class. However, I like to take showers everyday during the summertime, regardless of if I have work or school, so as to stave off the heat and malodorous wolf stench...

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I take showers every morning when I wake up, ready for school. I sweat a lot in my sleep, so I find it kind of redundant to shower before bed. I am also not a morning person, so showers wake me up when I'm not feeling 100% in the morning.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Showers every morning. It wakes me up and my hair is kind of a mess when I wake up. (Like it hurts to try to put it down) Baths are lame because it gets cold and when guys bathe....oh, well...

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I shower once in the mornings. I usually workout in the morning so my shower takes place afterwards. If I go to the gym in the evening or play road hockey I'll have a secondary shower/rinse afterwards. I shower around 10-12 times a week I guess.

As a big tough guy, I don't bathe. Not my thing. Unless bubbles are involved. But they haven't been involved since I was 6... :(

Clank

Hmm
Am I the only one that takes showers either once a week or I will occasionally take one if I get really filthy, but otherwise only once every week or two...

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
I shower each day after work, so I shower roughly 5-7 times a week, cause I may shower once or twice on the weekend.

Every now and then I'll shower if I get really sweaty from working out or playing sports or something but usually I don't quite make it cause I get distracted by other things lol

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Every night, except on Fridays if I'm not going anywhere on Saturday. During the summer it's slightly less frequent.

Is it weird that I don't like to shower? It feels like a waste of time. XD

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Depends, usually I'll shower in the afternoon each day though, sometimes shower in the morning or during the night instead though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom