• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

(SPOILERS) New XY Information in CoroCoro Leak!

Here are the newly announced Pokémon!

Yamcham :
yancham.jpg
Yayakoma:
yayakoma.jpg

Gogoat:
gogoat.jpg
Elikiteru:
elilizard.jpg

Yamcham is a fighting panda.
Gogoat is a grass goat.
Yayakoma is the generic flying/normal.
Elikiteru is an electric/normal lizard thing.

Also, the leak showed a drawn region map, that looked a lot like France:
CgCoHIs.jpg

This page also shows official artwork of the male and female trainers:
corocoro5132th.jpg

This page shows the box art:
corocoro5133th.jpg

This one shows some sort of character customization(skin and hair color):
corocoro5135th.jpg

This is the page with the Pokémon, it also shows them in battle, along with the trainer riding Gogoat:
corocoro5131th.jpg

I found this information on serebii.net and reddit.com/r/pokemon. Bigger and better pictures are available on serebii.net as well.

Attachments

• yayakoma.jpg
    yayakoma.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
too princey, too princessy...lol just kidding.

I like all of the new designs. It is clear that Nintendo is doing their BEST EFFORT to bring us some good ol Pokemon love on a new platform. I cannot wait for XY to release; my cousin just got a 3DS so hopefully we can battle some great battles. :yes:

The only one I don't like that much is the bird. It just looks bland to me.

Really? My first reaction was that I loved the bird xD ha ha. Its just so tiny and cute I want to squeeze it until its brains pop out! :)

I only have two problems so far, the first is that the character customization only shows 3 options, and from what it looks it changes both hair and skin color. What happens if I want dark hair with light skin, like I am?

At least from the looks of the mirror it seems you might be able to change the characters clothes, but I haven't seen any screenshots with a different outfit yet. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

And then its the fact I see that bird. I love that bird, its freaking adorable, but its a bird. I don't want another pidgy. I don't anymore rehash pokemon. I want them to create some great pokemon and add them with the already 500+, not 150 pokemon with mostly rehash. That way we can stray away from the normal type with only two evolution's HM slave. I don't mind this bird if they do something creative with it, I just don't want more of the same pokemon in a new suit.

Other then that, I love whats happening so far. I like the female character design, I like the pokemon I've seen so far, and everything else thats happening has been pretty sweet. Can't wait for more info! :D

Last edited:

Zleda

Toon Deity
I absolutely love everything released in this leak. the designs look great to me personally, and lets face it yamcham is going to be everybody's new favorite little guy.

who doesnt love pandas?

Also, the region looks great. It would be cool if after the elite 4, you could travel to a place maybe resembling the british isles in the game, and fill up the nat'l dex.

Last edited:

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I'm glad that they've released some information. The new pokemon don't look bad. The trainer customization is really great, since i've always wanted to change things, like the skin color, on my trainer.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
I like all of these new Pokemon except Elikiteru. It looks kind of dumb, IMO. I imagine its evolution is going to be awesome, though.

I really hope that we don't get another 150 this time. I doubt it, considering how there was generally negative feedback on when Nintendo did that with Gen V. I'll buy the game either way (because it's in 3-freaking-D), but I just really don't want another 150 rehashes. There are enough Pokemon as it is...

And everything else looks awesome, of course.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I LOVE COROCORO FOR LEAKING THIS! This is awesome! I have no real complaints about the Pokémon or anything of the sort. The Trainers look great, and I really love everything about them thus far. I'm really excited!

Wow, they look exactly like the old Pokemon.

This is why I say there are too many Pokemon now. I'll say it again: They need to cut down the amount of Pokemon on each release to like 10-20, pretty soon there's going to be as many Pokemon as there are species of animals.

Also, the female trainer is not bad. ;)

What do any of the new Pokémon look like, specifically? The only resemblance I can think of is the color scheme of Mawile and Elikiteru.

BREAKING NEWS!

New Gameplay Trailer for Pokémon X and Y:
[video=youtube;xMnwB6neGlY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xMnwB6neGlY[/video]

Also, the English names for the new Pokémon have been revealed:

Yamcham= Panchum
Gogoat= Gogoat
Yayakoma= Fletchling
Elikiteru= Helioptile

Map of Kalos Region:
970455_455659267853699_198042699_n.jpg

Other news:

Diagonal walking confirmed:
W3WFMmk.png

You will be able to find and put accessories on your trainer.(Source: pokemon.com)

Also, here's Serebii's gallery of screenshots, with many new ones:http://serebii.net/xy/pics.shtml

EDIT: I forgot the English box art.

Pokémon X:
xbox.jpg

Pokémon Y:
ybox.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom