• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pieces of Heart

PapilioTempesta

Tots Som Pops
I like this theory, it makes a lot of sense. :)

As I read it, I couldn't help seeing Yeti and Yeta throwing hearts everywhere, and Link thinking "I really want to get out of here"

But I think there are some games you can buy a piece of heart. Does that imply that in some Hyrule stores love is for sale? (this doesn't sound like something for children...)

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
I like this theory, it makes a lot of sense. :)

As I read it, I couldn't help seeing Yeti and Yeta throwing hearts everywhere, and Link thinking "I really want to get out of here"

But I think there are some games you can buy a piece of heart. Does that imply that in some Hyrule stores love is for sale? (this doesn't sound like something for children...)
LOL, that yeti romantic moment...If I were Link I'd tell them to get a room. But then again, they're like 4 times his size, at least Yeto is...might not be a good idea unless you want to end up flying out the window and landing face first in the snow.

I prefer to think the pieces of heart are just magic artifacts, and the hearts you find in the field or whatever are just a gameplay mechanic that wouldn't exist if Hyrule was the real world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom