• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Random Drawing Contest Round 51

The Random Drawing Contest Round 51

• BlueLakeKylie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Random Person

• Ryoga

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
RDC FAQ

Main Theme: The Legend of Zelda Series
Sub Theme: Going Into the Unknown

BlueLakeKylie

2ufy2ar.jpg

Random Person

intothewell.png

Ryoga

001+(10).jpg

Voting Ends 4/24/13

Main Theme: The Legend of Zelda Series
Sub Theme: Nature

Entries due 4/28/13

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Kylie's was very interesting, and I think it does portray the "unknown".

RP's reminded me of my Ocarina of Time days; ah they were fun. 8)

Ryoga's is certainly portraying the unknown theme, and although I do like the detail with the cranks, I feel it could have a little more shading. Not really color, but shading.

Kylie gets my vote. ^^

Braivety

FPT | Breb
I really liked kylie's. it was really cool, and i especially liked the dark colors all around link. So she gets mine. Also, thanks guys for actually submitting stuff. Means a lot. And Dan, what was that about winning for sure? :wynaut:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
BlueLakeKylie
I really enjoyed your piece, as it gave off the vibe of venturing into the unknown. There are some anatomical concepts you could use more work on, but overall you did a great job. Just one thing I noticed... I assumed the theme you were going for was Majora's Mask, yes? Okay, then why does Link have a lantern? I'm pretty sure that was in TP. ;)

Random Person
Cute drawing, and I really like it. Like Blue, you have some anatomical issues to work out, but it's not /too/ much of a major concern. My issue with your piece is that Link is this bright figure that sticks out of this creepy violet background. If you perhaps gave Link a purple shading to make him fit in with the background, it would work much better, but you did a good job in all.

Ryoga
So I see we went from Marker to no color at all... This piece would POP with color, but it has none so it's somewhat bland. Your detail is incredibly mind-blowing, and it amazes me that you made this. Your detail would explode even more if you added color.

I voted for Blue, as I liked her's the best. :) Good job and good luck everyone!

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Yeah... I wasn't exactly aiming for a specific Zelda game when I started the pic. First it was young OoT Link, then it sort of turned into MM, and I tossed a lantern into his hands cuz it seemed like it should be there. I was just thinking "Zelda" and drew something XD

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Random Person
Cute drawing, and I really like it. Like Blue, you have some anatomical issues to work out, but it's not /too/ much of a major concern. My issue with your piece is that Link is this bright figure that sticks out of this creepy violet background. If you perhaps gave Link a purple shading to make him fit in with the background, it would work much better, but you did a good job in all.

All of that was intentional

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom