• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Opinion On Facial Hair

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
So this is a thread that can work two ways...

Men
Do you like facial hair on yourself? or would you rather a clean shave?

Woman
Do you like facial hair on the opposite sex? or would you rather a man with no facial hair?

Men with facial hair and the unkempt hair and the rough and ready look are the kind of men i think are rather handsome... Aragorn from the LotR movies, thats good with me. cleanshaven short haired guys have negative connotations with me so i'll always choose the rougher looking men.

I have lots and lots of facial hair unshaven, and I'd like to grow more. However, I barely ever let it grrow uncontrollable, as such an appearance usually frightens people and/or gives off the wrong impression. That said, I tend to let it grow to mid-length before trimming it down to a couple of inches. I've only ever shaven it off completely a couple of times, but doing so made me look like a tall twelve year old... Bad idea...

As for my opinion... While I don't necessarily "like" facial hair, I don't dislike it, either. I guess one might say that I am indifferent to it. Needless to say, my facial hair makes me appear even more wolfish... ;J

octorok74

TETTAC
I like my facial hair. I'm not sure if I should go for a beard though. Just the mustache and goatee are fine with me right now. And any girl who tells me to shave I just ignore.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
My body temp seems to run a little hot anyway so there's not a lot of incentive to have an extra layer of insulation on my face.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Hmm it also depends on the person. Some men look better with facial hair and some look better without. But personally I don't really mind a stach but I'm definitely not a fan of a beard. There are plenty of guys who look cute but when they grow a beard they look a lot less cute :P

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I hate my facial hair with a passion. I really dislike having it. If I could get rid of it forever, I would do it in a heartbeat. It makes my face so itchy and uncomfortable. I also hate all of my bodily hair (except the hair on the top of my head) too, but that's neither here nor there.

I don't mind if other people have facial hair, but I hate having it myself.

Last edited:

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I prefer clean shaven usually, but I get lazy a lot.

Most of the time I go clean shaven, or keep the '5 oclock shadow' look, just a real short, stubbly beard thats almost not even there.

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
I greatly dislike facial hair. I will never grow a beard or mustache. It just seems really gross to me. I mean I think of it this way... Would I like it if my babe had a beard? No. So why should I expect her to like it if I have one?

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I would say I'm 50/50 on this, I don't necessarily like nor do I dislike facial hair, often will just let m own facial hair grow out a few weeks at a time before shaving it all off again. I look older with facial hair apparently, but prefer to have my face cleanly shaven, I don't mind letting it grow out but since I'm not really interested in trying to grow out a mustache or anything I always end up shaving after awhile.

Last edited:

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
It's itchy and scratchy and irritating so I shave at my earliest convenience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom