• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Drinks

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Ok, so we discussed favorite meals in that other thread. Now, which drinks are your top five?

Mine are the following:

1. Coke (I love soda) :clap:

2. Gatorade

3. Orange Juice (or any other type of juice) I usually drink this in the morning.

4. Milk

5. Water

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
My favorite drink is Orange Juice. I love it's nice taste. I like it when it is nice and cool, sure, it can give me brain freeze, but it's refreshing. I also like Sprite and Chocolate Milk's tastes.

Nepolink

Corrupted Idiot
Oh, that is not other than Cola! I prefer lemon Fanta too, but Cola is so tasty by the Crisps. ^^
Chocolate is also not bad.

Vash03

Needz Moar.... Zelda, NAO
1. DrPepper.... only in Texas though, and Dublin DrPepper is my favorite
2. Orange Soda
3. Bottled Water, only certain ones... some just don't taste right
4. Sprite
5. Chocolate Milk

Len

Zelda On Paper
Dr.Pepper

Pepsi

7Up

Water (and yes only some certain ones)

Orange Juice (as i like blue berry juice too)

sometimes milk without any flavorizer on it

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
1. Coffee: Oh god, it's the elixer of life. It runs through my veins. I drink around 4 pots a day. I neeeeeeed iiiittt... yeah, I guess I have a caffeine addiction. Who doesn't these days?

2. Fat Free Milk: I used to always drink whole to help me gain weight, but now it just makes my tummy hurt. I hope my lactose intolerance isn't coming back. But yeah, milk tastes great, goes with most meals, and makes your bones strong! At night, I like a cup of warm milk (33 seconds in the microwave) to help me sleep.

3. Apple Juice: This stuff is magic, yo. It tastes sooo great, and it's good for you. Like milk, I sometimes warm up my apple juice. Hot or cold, the stuff is definitely something I drink a lot.

4. Water: Hydrating! I love fresh, clean water.... not the nasty junk from the faucet, eeeew! It's so refreshing, and it makes my skin clear up when I stick to drinking a lot of it.

5. Pepsi: Coke ain't got jack on Pepsi. Nuff Said.

Zarom

The King
1. Tropical juice
2. Sprite/Seven Up
3. Chocolate Milk
4. Orange/Grape Juice
5. Milk

Last edited:
I'm just gonna go with my "other" favorite drinks.

1. Budweiser
2. Captain n coke
3. Jack n coke
4. Bud Ice
5. Pin stripe red ale

linkman8

True and Noble
1. Coca Cola. Best pop ever.

2. Coffee. I've been drinking coffee since I was like 15.

3. Kool-Aid. Don't ask. I put like two cups of sugar in it, and I'm addicted to it. (You're only supposed to put one cup in. XP)

4. Maybe the original Vault.

5. Milk. Good for strong bones. :)

I love Coke so much, I have to consume at least one a day (don't worry, they're only small 300mL bottles, so my teeth still exist). I also like lemonade. I used to like Fanta and Sunkist, but they just taste too fake to me now.

As for drinks that are actually, you know, healthy for you, I only like fresh-squeezed OJ. Once you've had that, you'll never go back to the bottled stuff. I'll also only drink full cream milk - no-fat just tastes horrible. And, of course, you can't go wrong with a nice cold glass of water. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom