• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
ok hollie that's taking it way too far
gonna have to call the popo
might get obama in this too
maybe even michelle
and the kids
even get some romney in there
yeah yeah
u like that don't u
rly fkn po'd
thx

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
ok hollie that's taking it way too far
gonna have to call the popo
might get obama in this too
maybe even michelle
and the kids
even get some romney in there
yeah yeah
u like that don't u
rly fkn po'd
thx

tumblr_mk6s3dzjLf1qbdynmo1_400.gif

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Been playing Settlers of Catan online the past few days, and for the most part people are nice, the occasional 12 year old with a big mouth, but that's to be expected from any online gaming community and honestly such blatant attempts at getting a rise out of me only really ends up making me laugh. But today I had two situations that annoyed me a bit, firstly my fellow players in one game actually kicked me out of the game before I even had a chance to start playing, which I found more than a bit rude. And secondly I was playing one game where one of the players kept offering up trades, yet whenever I clicked yes, they would withdraw the offer, when I asked why on earth they would offer trades if they weren't interested in following through the player said "I'm not interested in trading with YOU"... okay, really? They look at my avatar/username and decide I'm unworthy of trading with? Or are they looking to cooperate with their "friends"? How lame... even if I did play with friends there, I wouldn't want to coinspire against other players, first of all that is bad sportmanship and secondly it would make any victory not all that sweet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom