• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

All Newtwo Speculations and News

Do you like the New Pokémon?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• In between

• Total voters
All Mewtwo Forme Speculations and News

Junichi Masuda has announced the new Pokémon on Pokémon Smash. It just so happens that it is the supposed Mewtwo Form that was leaked. See for yourself.

NRKX7qD.png

I have to say this did catch me by surprise, Considering I thought that Mewtwo form was fake... shows how Game Freak will always surprise us, even if we seriously doubt the speculation. Some of you may be thrilled by this announcement, other may not, so tell me what you think about this new Pokémon. What Type do you think it is?(It should be fairly obvious, but amuse me. :right:) Do you like the looks of it? Wish the announcement was of a completely different Brand new Pokémon?

Edit: it has been confirmed by CoroCoro Magazine that this is a forme of Mewtwo.

Last edited:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Honestly speaking, I actually really like it. The design keeps the essence of Mewtwo, but builds on its overall structure. Not bad at all, the question is how well will it do during the game?

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Here's a video of it's new form in battle.

[video=youtube;vk_YC0MXJ-0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vk_YC0MXJ-0[/video]

I can't say I find it too appealing myself, but I'll likely get a Mewtwo and make it that form just for the sake of having it as an addition to my collection.

Edit: Err, sorry about ninjaing you, Vaati101 >,>

Last edited:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Wow, great footage. Looks like a promising addition to the Pokédex, no? And Vaati, I have a feeling that they're already implying it would be a Psychic type. The information they're keeping sealed is the name.

So we have Psyshock, Energy ball, Shadow Ball, Blizzard, Psycho cut and... Focus blast? I guess there won't be much difference between the two Mewtwo's other than stat changes.

And Vaati, I have a feeling that they're already implying it would be a Psychic type. The information they're keeping sealed is the name.

Yeah I guess so. Still someone already believes Mewtwo's will be Psychic/Light, so that kinda adds to the amusement of speculation.

Apparently the official sites are claiming this Mewtwo form to be a entirely new Pokémon. Maybe it's a Mewthree that people were banging on about at some point? Hope it's not called that :S.

Last edited:
Is it supposed to be a baby form of Mewtwo, because I think it's more adorable looking than fierce haha.

Anyways, I'm surprised and overjoyed. So far, Pokemon X and Y is doing a phenomenal job; if they keep it up I'm definitely going to be getting them both on release date.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I'm surprised that this is actually real. I think it looks ugly, and that its type will probably just be Psychic.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
So we have Psyshock, Energy ball, Shadow Ball, Blizzard, Psycho cut and... Focus blast? I guess there won't be much difference between the two Mewtwo's other than stat changes.

Yeah I guess so. Still someone already believes Mewtwo's will be Psychic/Light, so that kinda adds to the amusement of speculation.

Apparently the official sites are claiming this Mewtwo form to be a entirely new Pokémon. Maybe it's a Mewthree that people were banging on about at some point? Hope it's not called that :S.

Hm, I was kind of hoping for it to be a form rather than an actual Pokémon.

With our luck, it'll probably be called Mewthree, lmao.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Purely from aesthetics, this thing is seriously adorable.

That being said, I don't like that it exists. If it does turn out to be a Mewtwo forme, I will honestly be pretty annoyed. The formes thing was a cute little gimmick that made certain pokemon like Castform and Deoxys special, but now that they keep adding new formes in it's getting kinda old. Rotom, Giratina, and Shaymin all got one after the fact. Then Keldeo got one and Kyurem got two after the fact. Then the Kami Trio (Landorus Thundurus Tornadus) all got one with no real reasoning? And now Mewtwo, one of the original 150, is getting one? Personally I just feel like the whole formes thing has gotten really stale, especially since they keep adding them after the pokemon comes out just to be like "hey lookit what cool thing this pokemon can actually do!" Honestly the whole formes thing annoys me about as much as the whole Light type speculation nonsense annoys me.

If it actually turns out to be not a Mewtwo forme and instead has some other convoluted reasoning for why it looks so similar to Mewtwo, well they better pull out something really original to justify it.

Austin

Austin
I hate everything about it.

If it turns out to be one of them forme things as opposed to part of the evolutionary line, I will somehow hate it even more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom