• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Would You Like to Be Changed or Added in Wind Waker HD

It would be awesome if we got orchestrated versions of all the original tracks because 1) WW's soundtrack was, IMO, the strongest of any Zelda game give or take OoT, and 2) the MIDI used in the GC version might feel just a bit outdated with slick HD graphics. Though I doubt this will happen. At most we'll get a few orchestrated tracks, like the sailing theme and Dragon Roost.

It would also be cool if they turned the Ghost Ship into an entire dungeon, and gave Tetra and the pirates more screentime, but that's hoping for wayyyyyyyy too much.

It would be cool to get a copy of the soundtrack with the Wind Waker HD kind of like they did with Skyward Sword.

It would be awesome if we got orchestrated versions of all the original tracks because 1) WW's soundtrack was, IMO, the strongest of any Zelda game give or take OoT, and 2) the MIDI used in the GC version might feel just a bit outdated with slick HD graphics. Though I doubt this will happen. At most we'll get a few orchestrated tracks, like the sailing theme and Dragon Roost.

It would also be cool if they turned the Ghost Ship into an entire dungeon, and gave Tetra and the pirates more screentime, but that's hoping for wayyyyyyyy too much.
They did something like that with a ghost ship in phantom hourglass. It wasnt too long but, youre right. They should make a really cool dungeon out of it and it can be moving around and you could be sliding and stuff like that.

They could make a grappling hook cannon thing that you could fire into islands to guide you to them or swing around rocks to change direction.

Mido

Version 1
In addition to the dungeons that Nintendo may bring back into the game, I'm really roaring up for more sidequests, just because they were so enjoyable for me when I played it! Also, perhaps a sligtly improved Balad of Gales warp system, in case people don't like sailing all that much.

In addition to the dungeons that Nintendo may bring back into the game, I'm really roaring up for more sidequests, just because they were so enjoyable for me when I played it! Also, perhaps a slightly improved Ballad of Gales warp system, in case people don't like sailing all that much.
I love side quests in Zelda. They are some of my favorite things to do because its a little break from the story. I hope they make skyrim quality sidequests in Zelda Wii U.

I think it would be nice to have an item like climbing gloves that would allow you to go up trees and certain wall textures.

I would love to see the 2 dungeons that didnt make it into the original game! i would also love to see more sidequests add more islands etc. Motion controls for Pictobox would be cool, Maybe for the tingle tuner it can sync to the 3DS? or most likely the gamepad.
E3 Is so close now! we will be finding out lots about WWHD in a few days :D

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
More dungeons, a harder difficulty, higher replay value, something that makes sailing more fun (Or add the autopath sailing like in PH so we can grab a snack) more exploration, more secrets, and minimal dlc. Also more costumes and colours would be rad.

M

Mucrush

I've made this mockup for the hud, using the Wii U GamePad's button designs!

hdww.jpg

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/155/2/7/hdww_by_pokemon_diamond-d67uezr.png (better and bigger picture)

What do you guys think? It might look weird having ZR function as the Z button used in the original, but I thought using R would be too out of place, since in the original it was used for several actions~ + it wouldn't be hard to click on ZR, I find the button to be the one you're close to while holding the controller~ :3

Here's the lineup:
A = actions
B = sword
X, Y and ZR = items
R = second action

Last edited by a moderator:

Salem

SICK
I've made this mockup for the hud, using the Wii U GamePad's button designs!

View attachment 33510

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/155/2/7/hdww_by_pokemon_diamond-d67uezr.png (better and bigger picture)

What do you guys think? It might look weird having ZR function as the Z button used in the original, but I thought using R would be too out of place, since in the original it was used for several actions~ + it wouldn't be hard to click on ZR, I find the button to be the one you're close to while holding the controller~ :3

Here's the lineup:
A = actions
B = sword
X, Y and ZR = items
R = second action
In that case, the ZL could be used for the fourth item slot;), the L button is for targeting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom