• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Dans Better Than All the Other Art Threads Thread.

Dan

So I thought it was about time I submitted some of my art. I really do have quite a passion for art and do so enjoy it. It's my favorite hobby of mine.

1RcsA

Ben in the forest
2sfd9

Joy
Oh and hollie made this gif Madamemajora
e040a404b0eb272db66b32e5a36e5107.gif
2sfdG

Seth and his girlfriend

Last edited:

Majora's Cat

How about that
Your art is the greatest I have ever lain eyes on. Everything is so proportional, there is so much depth to the drawings. I especially love how the one tree on the far right of the first picture looks like a volcano spewing green lava. I commend you, Sir Dan.

tumblr_lribm3aoPY1qk8rvb.gif

Seriously though, these are really funny. Keep cranking them out!

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Do you take drawing requests?
Because if you do can you please draw me Nicolas Cage and Obama on a pony together flying through a sea of pasta?

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I have no words to describe what I have just gazed upon. In the words of Ralph Waldo Emerson:

"Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not."

Well, Ralph, I have found the beautiful. And I will carry it with me for as long as I shall live.

Clank

Hmm
I love the art style, but it could be a little better if you studied the underlying shapes in art...Also could you draw me a new movie poster, the ones from SAC(You know the movie) are getting a bit worn, Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom