• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

One of my tentacles was ripped off in a giant grenadier attack. I was lucky to escape with my life. On the bright side it will grow back.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I'm debating which of my 6 friends I should ask to hang out on my birthday

so far:

Michayala Jo - Yes (as in yes, I will ask)

Samantha - Probably

Nick - Yes/Probably

Gabe - Not sure

Jennifer - Not sure

Amber - I don't even know

I'm going to have to face one of my biggest fears soon.

btw, It's rejection

I know that feel to.
Rejection is like someone putting a barrier around themselfes just to keep only one person out. YOU. But fear not for not everyone can reject you there is always a person out there to lend a hand. And maybe even their heart. So good wishes on rejecting rejection. And stay strong my friend.
Oh and btw the problen with my laptop is that the hard drive broke so now all the data and every sing game file or song on it eill be erased.
Oh well I guess I have met with a terrible fate haven't I?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I know that feel to.
Rejection is like someone putting a barrier around themselfes just to keep only one person out. YOU. But fear not for not everyone can reject you there is always a person out there to lend a hand. And maybe even their heart. So good wishes on rejecting rejection. And stay strong my friend.
Oh and btw the problen with my laptop is that the hard drive broke so now all the data and every sing game file or song on it eill be erased.
Oh well I guess I have met with a terrible fate haven't I?
I don't think you know what I meant

I'm inviting people to hang out :P

Lolz I thought you were talking about somebody rejecting you lolz.
They should call this the keep hope alive thread because people keep trying to find the bright side if things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom