• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Art Pokemon: Opal Version *FAN-FIC*

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Great story, I'll actually probably looking for this on the shelf now or something, or on tv :P It's like a tangible game. Great job! :yes:

Great story, I'll actually probably looking for this on the shelf now or something, or on tv :P It's like a tangible game. Great job! :yes:

Thanks, DarkLink 7!! :) It's good to know you like it. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, ZD, for not being very active. School has started back up for me, and I've been VERY busy lately. So I'll come up with a schedule, maybe post a chapter or two a week, as I'll have loads of homework because end of grade tests are coming up soon, and instead of the normal 3, we'll have 5 this year!! One for each main class, and an extra for math:

Social Studies/History

Math (Calculator Active)

Math (Calculator Inactive)

Science

Language Arts

Not sure which order, what days, etc., because they're still a few weeks away (like, in May), but I'm SUPER worried, because the most I've ever had is 4, the first time I did a Science EOG YEARS ago (in 5th grade). So I'm not as prepared for Social Studies/History and Science... but I'll be posting more chapters soon, I promise!! :)

~Linkanon :pokeball: :wynaut: :pikachu: :finn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom