• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Old Are Jessie and James in the Pokemon Anime?

This has been bugging me for a few days now and I've searched online quite a bit. Canon places don't seem mention it and forums range wildly from 15 to 25 with most saying early twenties while I'm going with early twenties making the most sense, do any pokemaniacs here know their actual age?

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
At this point its really up to interpretation, especially since that after a while age is enormously arbitrary.

twi-comics-5.jpg

Mors

~Death~
As far as I know it's never been stated what their age is, but I'd go with early twenties. Since in most games it's apparent that the team members are older than main character because they are constantly calling the character a kid and all the official art depicts them as at least in their twenties.

Beeker

Wild Card
I remember in one of the episodes(Holiday Hi Jynx) Jessie has a flashback that goes back 10 Christmases before. In the flashback she doesn't look extremely young, so my guess is that she is at least 17 or 18. I believe they could be in very early twenties, but then again I thought that for almost every trainer and gym leader(even the ones who are new and look very young XD)

I always figured that they were around 17 during Kanto/Johto; and are around 20/21 now in Unova, since the wiki says that Ash is 13 now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom