• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Uglyiest Console in Your Eyes

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
200px-Virtual-Boy-Set.png

"It's basically a pair of goggles on a stand. To me, that translates to a pair of eyeballs on legs." - The Angry Video Game Nerd
Ah yes this too. It's also a pain in the neck, literally.

Sega Genesis-32X-CD (aka Genesis on life support). It's just a mess, and really is a fine representation of Sega's success as a company.

32x.jpg

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
I think, and don't you lovers get me wrong, I think that the Playstation consoles are getting to look kind of ridiculous. I mean REALLY? They added a super small touch screen to the controller! And the Console itself looks like a bunch of stacked glass tables or jagged crystals!

Again, I LOVE playstation I just think they are trying to hard to be 1#, but I think that we all know that Nintendo has them in the bag! ;D

Dan

Sega Genesis-32X-CD (aka Genesis on life support). It's just a mess, and really is a fine representation of Sega's success as a company.

32x.jpg

Come now, let's not forget the most special addon of them all, the karoke system!
IMG_2285.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2285.JPG
    IMG_2285.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 0

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
I think the original Microsoft Xbox is ugly. I hate the controllers as well (why did the Wii U have to make them just like Xbox!?)

Akiranon

Fallen Knight
I top your Jag with the Jag + CD.

USN7BvL.jpg

Looks like a certain something that human fecel matter is normally dumped in.

I think the original Microsoft Xbox is ugly. I hate the controllers as well (why did the Wii U have to make them just like Xbox!?)
C9qaUFf.png

Look at what you've done! You've made the poor thing cry! It's been through so much already, do you like to hurt its feelings?! You-- MONSTER!

Seriously though, while it's not the prettiest, it's durable as a house. That thing is built to last!

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
I'd say the PS1, too grey. Didn't like the controllers much either, until the joystick versions came out.

Snoober

P O K E M O N M A S T E R
I thought the original DS wasn't pretty. Also, the Xbox 1's controller was whack lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom