• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Last Survivors *Reboot RP Thread*

(... and no love for someone finding Shannon's weapon sack thingy? sad. XD)

((are you joking? It's awesome. Give Kira a second to rig her explosives and me a second to figure out where the heck I'm planning to go with her.))

"I don't give a crap how out of date it is, I could shoot your--nevermind." Kirinen doens't lower it. This woman seems a bit too full of herself, snobby, for Kirinen's liking. She also doens't lower her wall of cold.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]

((are you joking? It's awesome. Give Kira a second to rig her explosives and me a second to figure out where the heck I'm planning to go with her.))
(You could have a very strange/awkward meeting between her and Shannon for starters. Remember the random dutch? XD)

Jupiter sighs, "Whatever. You're obviously just trying to get by like me, correct? You and your.... sister, friend? Not sure. Anyways, I guess if anyone has survived this long, they are tough enough to manage. What kind of supplies to you have besides those weapons?" She then hears an person call out to them. "Good grief." She mutters. "Hello." She calls out, loud enough for the new stranger to hear but quiet enough so she won't attract any more attention.

(I assume your character is talking about Mono and I's characters, Kirinen, Keriki and Jupiter, right, LittleGumball?)

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
((You assumed correct. ^-^ ))

"Hi!" Clara stepped closer still, but tried to keep her distance. She would be an easy target for that bow-slinger, but that was the only long-range weapon she could see. Someone else probably had a gun. In that case... she wasn't sure how fast she could run. "I'm looking for somewhere safe to take a rest, I've been travelling for a while. Is this place alright?"

Go_Skyward

Jupiter shrugs, "I guess. But you'll have to watch your own back. Just so you guys alright now for preference, I don't trust any of you. But that doesn't mean I don't mind your being here."

"I don't care about your opinion of me." said Kirinen quietly, her voice a deadly cool. "She's a friend... a very dear one. We have enough o survive on the run, but she's unarmed. And you..." SHe sees another, and lowers her bow. "Two survivors already? I should tell Keriki."
--
Bong~! The hammer hit the metal with a resounding sound, metal on metal. The sharpened claw grips the metal firmly. Kira raises her arm, and at her mental command it returns to her hand. She manages to catch it this time.

Sighing, she puts it back in its holster-sheath thing. What does one call a holder for a broken hammer-weapon? She decides it doesn't matter.

Kira glances around for something to do. Nothing interesting.. no animals, no interesting buil--The hell is that? A tiny little weapon shack is nearby. There may be something in it... and if not, at leas some kind of animal. To be sure, she quietly walks up to it and puts an ear to the side of the structure, tapping twice on the wall. It's clearly not empty.

((double-ninja'd... O.O))

Go_Skyward

Shannon hears the boom followed shortly by a tapping, so he leaps up off his chair and drops his weapon on the ground and screams, "INBREAKERS!" He then covers his mouth and curses under his breath. He then quickly picks up his spear and his cage for his mouse and hides he and the mouse under his desk. (I have no idea)

--

"Then she needs to get a weapon, then. No way she'll survive out here without one." Jupiter bluntly states.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
"Oh, don't worry. The feeling is mutual." Clara grinned before adding, "As long as you don't bother me, I won't bother you." She glanced at the other two girls. "Well, if that's that, I'm gonna find a nice, comfy corner to sit in and rest my feet."

Kira hears him. Not just not empty.. some idiot's in there. She goes to the door and opens it carelessly. She's an imposing figure. "Who's in here?" she calls out.
__
"There's no way she's going to make it as is. She's so... how do I put this? Innocent. Naive. Oblivious to evil. She's like a child that way. I'm not sure she could kill if she needed to, but I think we could figure something out if I could arm her." Kirinen shrugs slightly. "Who are you? And you," she adds, speaking to Clara.

((Gumball... you know who you keep getting ninja's in other threads? YOU LITTLE NINJA))

Go_Skyward

"Hm. Fine, do as you like. But I agree, introductions seem necessary here. I am Jupiter. Some people like to shorten it and just call me "Jay". But don't you DARE call me that. Okay?"

--

Shannon remains absolutely silent. He quietly strokes his mouse, hoping the person would leave after looking around a little. "Well... my little room here is trashy enough to make it look like something died. Heh." He thinks.

Kira narrows her eyes. "Don't try to fool me. I heard you." She walks in slowly, kicking aside something to get to the desk. "Really. This isn't funny." Her voice starts to darken.
__
Kirinen nods. "My name is Kirinen. If we're sharing embarrassing nicknames, some call me Alrei... yes, the fish, don't ask." she added quickly.

((yeah don't ask. Let's PRETEND that there's such thing as the alrei fish.))

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
((I'm sorry ;-; I try to just post when I can... Apparently that's at the wrong time. XD I'll poof for a bit after this post, so post away while I'm gone. XD))

"Call me Clara." Without realizing it, her hand passed through her hair again. "Has anyone ever tried to call you June? Also, who's the other two? Never seem them before either."

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Kristen

"So then why'd you try to shoot me? I'm not one of those..." Kristen gestures and finishes "things."

Cyrus

Cyrus opens his bag and assembles his rifle in a minute, attaching a silencer for added measure. "Gonna see if I can spot that killer. Maybe they're still nearby." he muttered.

No sooner had he said this than he saw a small group in a blown out parking garage down the street. He looked through the scope and spotted a girl with a bow in her hand. "Bingo," he muttered. Cyrus loaded an exploding round and readied to fire nearby.

Keriki slowly stepped outside. Seeing nothing hostile, she jubilantly came to Kirinen's side, smiling. "Why didn't you tell me it was safe?"

"because I wasn't sure it was..." And we were talking about you, she finished in her head.

Keriki shrugs. She's blocking Cyrus's aim, but none of them know he's there.

((Keriki is the luckiest girl alive. Not as in fortunate, but the situations she gets into... it blows my mind))

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
"Well, hello there Juniper, Kirinen, and other girl. I look forward to seeing you all sane and alive when I return." Clara promptly turned on her heel and found the softest bit of floor to curl up on. She grunted in relief. It felt VERY good to sit down. She had a feeling today might not turn into a disaster.

"Her name is Jupiter," said Kirinen quickly. She figured Jupiter would be very hostile about such a thing.

"I'm Keriki! What's your name?"

"She's Clara. Keriki, please try to calm down for thirty seconds or so."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom