• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MAFIA XIV: Resident Evil 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
We need only one more vote in order to have lunch at Mido's!

hugegrin.gif

Mido

Version 1
Lunch is served! But now you guys won't have the proper medicine to heal your indigestion afterwards..... You could check my file cabinet, but I don't think the capsules are in there. Also, the hammer voter must bring the potato salad. Please leave all leftovers in my mailbox, it will be very much appreciated. Thank you, all! :yes:

-Mido Luncheon and Co.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Mido (7)- Josh, Thareous, Kybyrian, Pendio, Austin, ALIT, Dracomajora
-Soldier's Log: Entry #8-

We were all tired. We wanted this to be over. But we decided to relax and have lunch at Mido's instead. Dracomajora bought the potato salad. After lunch, we went away, and made Mido kneel. After that, we just used a Plaga to stab him until he slowly died of blood loss. Mido was Luis: The Mafia Doctor.

NIGHT 4 BEGINS!
Night will end March 2nd, 2013. 8:00 (GMT-8 Pacific Time: Canada and US)

Get your PMs to me by then. Put your role as the title of it too.

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
Boy, I'm stuffed from all that darned potato salad. Might have to go *hicc* to bed early tonight.

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
I have a have a good idea about the next target. But it'd be unfair to present their name during the Night phase, so we'll just have to wait and see Tomorrow. Either way, it wouldn't hurt to see the right person brought down during the Night, whoever that may be.

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
I'm not too familiar with the way third parties work, but I'd gamble the remaining threats to the town are third party. There may be one more mafioso alive though.

In my experience, Third Parties aren't loyal to any side; they can either support Town, Mafia, work for themselves, or be neutral altogether. Normally they're "in it to win it" pretty much. Really, though, it would depend on their personal aspirations in this game. And by the looks of it, those who remain are likely trying to weed out any possible scum which have survived. So I entirely doubt that it's a Third Party thread we're facing here.

Kirino

Tatakae
In my experience, Third Parties aren't loyal to any side; they can either support Town, Mafia, work for themselves, or be neutral altogether. Normally they're "in it to win it" pretty much. Really, though, it would depend on their personal aspirations in this game. And by the looks of it, those who remain are likely trying to weed out any possible scum which have survived. So I entirely doubt that it's a Third Party thread we're facing here.

The last game I remembered with both town and third-party surviving had them both win, so yeah. Probably just one more scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom