• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who's Your best and Worst Character in Brawl?

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
My best switches between Peach and Zelda. Some days I'll be great with one and suck with the other, and then it changes. Back and forth, back and forth. My worst character, though, would probably be Sonic. I don't like the way he handles at all.

Y

Yoshi_FTW

My absolute best character in Brawl would have to be Game and Watch. Then probably Link and Mario.

Two characters I can't standing playing with are jigglypuff and probably pikachu.

DCMN

Hero of Internet
I rarely lose as Luigi, so I suppose he's my best. I do OK as Link too I guess. My worst has to be Sonic, it's not that I'm bad as him, but I lose a lot of games. :P

Y

Yoshi_FTW

I rarely lose as Luigi, so I suppose he's my best. I do OK as Link too I guess. My worst has to be Sonic, it's not that I'm bad as him, but I lose a lot of games. :P

Seems like a decent amount of people like Luigi....The only thing I hate about him is his smash. It's...horrible!

Len

Zelda On Paper
i hang and beat with:
mario
luigi (please don,t ask me why)
toon link
link
kirby
lucario
metal knight

worst and beaten by the fault of:
peach
bowser
yoshi
wario

hsb39

Why so logical?
I've changed a little since my last post, I still like Diddy and Toon Link, but now I like Lucas, Wario, and Ganondorf quite a bit more.

C

Camisado

My best is currently Toon Link...I adore him. xD I have gotten very good at throwing bombs (right at other characters, or on occasion, getting a Smash Ball with one bomb xD!).

I'm absolute fail with heavy characters like Dedede. =[

DreamDevourer

Born to Fail
I'd have to say my best is Peach. I spent so much time fighting as her just to look up her dress that I actually got good with her!

I absolutely can't win with Sonic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom