• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Linknerd's Art

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
OH

MY

GJDIKHDJSIGJSGISJGKS

LINKNERD, YOUR COLORING IS AMAZING. I'M NOT KIDDING, I WOULD KILL TO COLOR LIKE THAT! Your Sonic drawings are extremely impressive. Keep it up! You're a natural! <3

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Jqmejph.jpg

Silver!!! Yay!! That guy is so lovable<3

2e2puKu.jpg

Knuckles is so funny and cute:3 Gotta love this guy!

KR0Anbf.jpg

Rouge is one sexy bat girl.:lol:

49D35gt.jpg

Vaati looks so cute:kawaii:

tEwC4t5.jpg

Simple Princess Celestia:)

igGg6Go.jpg

Spike is my fav!

OH

MY

GJDIKHDJSIGJSGISJGKS

LINKNERD, YOUR COLORING IS AMAZING. I'M NOT KIDDING, I WOULD KILL TO COLOR LIKE THAT! Your Sonic drawings are extremely impressive. Keep it up! You're a natural! <3

Get a load of this.

I've tried 3-D coloring by looking at the picure of Amy from Sonic Heroes artwork. I think it looks great. I <3 Amy.

20110820152053!Amy_12.jpg
fpgqNqt.jpg

Sorry that they are jumbo. I set them to Wumbo like Patrick said. Enjoy and comment:3

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
More drawings, eh, Nerdy? Awesome, they all look great. Makes me wanna start drawing on paper again. I might, but not for now, maybe sometime in the future, for now I will enjoy this kind of art. Keep drawing and showing us. ~Atsie

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
1eo2rzA.jpg

Another in-progress Princess Celestia. I guess only princess ponies like Celestia are the only I can draw.

I have retouched my simple Princess Celestia drawing. Only her eye:sweat:

AmLpINH.jpg

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I really like Maria Robotnik. She's a human character, but gosh is she amazing. ;_;

Don't mind if I can call you 'The Cat Lady' I also appreciate Maria. She's a beautiful and kind character that didn't deserve to die. Poor Maria. Same way happened to Tikal The Echidna.

I drew her a long time ago. I don't like how I shaded her hair.:(

FXAf2sV.jpg

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Why am I just now stumbling across this thread? Dx Your artwork is amazing, Linknerd, with a style all its own. This is probably going to sound pretty generic, but your use of coloring is especially noteworthy.

Keep up the fantastic work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom