• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Would You Like to Be Changed or Added in Wind Waker HD

I was just looking through my Hyrule Historia at the Stove Pipe Island sketches and I have to say it looks like it could be really awesome. There was also this one that wasn't used in phantom hourglass with a ton of stuff all over it that would get bigger and bigger as it Link progressed through the game. They probably couldn't do it before because of the limitation of the engine. Hopefully with the Wii U they could maybe put it in The Wind Waker. 2013-02-23 00.15.29.jpg

Attachments

• 2013-02-23 00.15.29.jpg
    2013-02-23 00.15.29.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

oracleofcanada

never give in brohams!
While tWW can be improved...it can't be fixed. You can lessen sailing and make it less boring, but it's too deep into the game to replace it completely or make it fun. The bosses are terrible and also can't be fixed...merely improved such as Molgera and the terrible music along with broken L-Target gameplay. You can make Nintendo Gallery less of a bore, but you can't make it enjoyable. You can make the Command Melody less annoying, but you can't make the partner system fun. I could go on, but you get the point. Overall, tWW was too original for its own good.

wait wait wait....i loved the Molgera Boss theme, other then Dragon Roost Island it's my favourite theme in the game. and as for the rest yea i mean the game needs a lot of improvement even for my favourite Zelda game. but it needs far less improvements then some other games in the series.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
wait wait wait....i loved the Molgera Boss theme, other then Dragon Roost Island it's my favourite theme in the game. and as for the rest yea i mean the game needs a lot of improvement even for my favourite Zelda game. but it needs far less improvements then some other games in the series.

One its own, it's fine. But...with a boss--the 2nd to last boss no less...it just...feels wrong. It's not fighting music. It's "Let's play with the Skull Kid in the woods" music. This music just felt so inappropiate. It's like muting your TV during TP's Ganondorf battle while your little cousin plays the Elmo's World Theme Song. They just don't go together.

DarkestLink

Isn't Nintendo adding the removed dungeons to the HD versions? I'm not too sure if it was confirmed yet though.

I'd be interested to hear if someone could confirm this. Might warrant the game purchase. But as far as I can tell, all that's being added is new graphics and new controls.

TheFlakeyOne

More Flakes in Every Bite
My hopes and dreams?

Sword Techniques. With all the traveling you do they could implement some sort of optional islands like many in the game that you could earn sword techniques from, it would also populate the ocean more and make sailing less "boring" for those of you who found it that way.

Orchestra Soundtrack. Come on. You all want it. Ever since I heard Skyward Sword I couldn't help but imagine all the great music of past Zelda games in orchestra too. It would be a huge reason to buy the game again for me.

Hero Mode. Hero Mode, in my opinion, was the new game+ that Zelda always needed. It really spices things up. That along with the Gallery would make a second playthrough more than entertaining as the first.

Removed Temples. I disagree with anyone who feels that the story would be broken by more temples. In fact, I think that it could actually fit in pretty well. My first idea is that there could be a larger island behind the ice island that could be accessed later in the game, or perhaps the ice island contains an entrance to the Ice Temple. The other temple could be implemented somehow with Jabun. Perhaps Jabun needs you to retrieve the Pearl, scattered and hidden by Ganondorf's minions? it's really an easy and small adjustment to the story. The overall theme doesn't change much with or without.

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
They need to have these guys:

p160-s.jpg

if not in the remake then maybe in another direct sequel that sets after PH but way before ST as it would have the same Link from WW and PH. Enough said. :shield:

They should make the sea realistic in the way that the waves would crash on the boat and if you were going fast enough you would fly off of a wave and slam into the next one. The waves would be more varied and could get really big and really gentle with nice lapping sounds and stuff. Just an upgrade will be nice.

Deeds

no text
I'd like Nintendo to add some more sidequests, and improve some of the dungeons/bosses. I haven't played Wind Waker, unfortunately, due to my decision to get a PS2 instead of a GameCube. Turned out to be good, PS2 was a lot of fun, and I got to play GC at my friends house. (he didn't have WW).

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
One thing. Just one. And that is:

MAKE THE SAILING MORE INTERESTING!!! The sailing is too boring and uninteresting. They should either make the sailing faster, or make the optional islands bigger with more to do on them, or BOTH!:dog::dog::dog::dog::dog::dog::cucco::cucco::cucco::cucco::cucco::cat::cat::cat::fairy::fairy::fairy::fairy::pikachu::pikachu::pikachu::pikalove::pikalove::walk::walk::walk::walk::walk::walk::walk::walk::walk::walk::walk:

My army is going to come after Nintendo if this isn't done!:wynaut::wynaut::wynaut::wynaut::wynaut::wolf::wolf::wolf::walrus::walrus::walrus::walrus::mad::(

One thing. Just one. And that is:

MAKE THE SAILING MORE INTERESTING!!! The sailing is too boring and uninteresting. They should either make the sailing faster, or make the optional islands bigger with more to do on them, or BOTH!
I know right! Add some little islands with villages and stuff. Stovepipe isle for istance.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I know right! Add some little islands with villages and stuff. Stovepipe isle for istance.

Stovepipe Isle looks great! I would love it if they put it in TWWHD! It should replace Shark Isle... The only thing on that little shark shaped rock was one treasure chest, and 2 blue chuchus... Woot, woot :dry:

:wynaut:

DarkestLink

Stovepipe Isle looks great! I would love it if they put it in TWWHD! It should replace Shark Isle... The only thing on that little shark shaped rock was one treasure chest, and 2 blue chuchus... Woot, woot :dry:

:wynaut:

I'm pretty sure there were a couple of islands that...were literally just rocks you couldn't even stand on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom