• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Big Brother 2.0 (RP Thread)

"If you mean that, I'd like to--"

"You have issues. I thought you stopped killing years ago, that's not what I mean." She doesn't let herself grin at the though of his blood. "Even f he doesn't ahve his memory, he could be useful... If I think of a use for his body, I'll let you know."

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"What do you meen find use for me? If you keep me for too long they will most likely be able to delate your data again"

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Scars heard the voice and recognized it.

Sean...?
He thought. He shook his head. There was no way she was alive...

He then then make himself in view of the person who called out to him. And then he saw the owner of the voice. It really was her, Sean.

"... You.... ... aahh..." He paused, at a loss for words but he then recollected them, "S... Sean. You... You're alive?" He had doubt in his voice, despite the fact she was standing right there in front of him.

(emotion is emotional.)

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
(Oof, I am a total sucker for this kind of stuff. My heart just melts.)

Sean was not expecting the guy that stepped into her line of vision. She most likely expected anybody but him. She barely remembered him, faintly revisiting a few of her early memories with him. She blinked a few times and stood upright. She shrugged and gave a crooked smile.

"Yes, I'm here. I have to admit, when I saw you guys back there, I was curious as to why you all were together. It's just been so long." Sean looked towards the window to see if anybody had seen her stand, so she shuffled to the side. She looked at Scars. That was his name; Scars.

"Scars, right?"

Go_Skyward

(Oof, I am a total sucker for this kind of stuff. My heart just melts.)
(Kind of the purpose of romance, eh? XD)

Scars sighs, but it sounds more like a happy sigh. "Yes. I am... I'm... surprised you remember me." He then thinks back to old memories for a moment. He the walks closer to her, "So I was fooled... because... I thought you were dead, all this damned time." He inches closer to her because he can't help himself. He's only a few feet away from her now. He then reaches out towards her and he embraces her, "Sean... I missed you."

(:3)

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
(It's my weakness!)

Sean stood there as she watched Scars come close and hug her. At first, she wasn't sure what kind of motions to make, she left her arms dangling at her sides. As she heard him say he missed her, a few faint memories floated back into her mind. She slowly raised her arms and returned the embrace.

She closed her eyes, "I, I missed you, Scars." She gritted her teeth so as not to shed a tear, she would hate herself for breaking her image. She always had a strong front, and now that she was within the government, she had to keep up her wall nearly all of the time.

Sean blinked a few times, a bit dazed. She leaned back and held him at arms' length. "Five years. You don't know what it's been like for these five years, but I've finally made it in."

Go_Skyward

(hot much ;))
(lol, shut up XD)

(It's my weakness!)
(And it's my job to have cheesy romance. Duh! Besides, given who Scars really is.... it's kind of his job too.)

Scars was glad she had accepted her embrace, but now she held him at arms length, which he didn't mind. "Finally made it in...? As in, you've... found a way to infiltrate the government?" He then backed up from her, "If that's the case, you should probably stay away from me... and this group. Wouldn't want to go blowing your cover now, huh?" He said the last few statements with obvious pain in his voice, he didn't want to get separated from her again. Not after everything that had happened...

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
"My supply is steadier and easily controlled. And no I won't kill him though I want to, scum that he is"

Cyrus charged a small amount of electricity through his arm and grabbed Will by the shoulder, letting it flow into his shoulder and through his body.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Sean looked down at her feet for a moment, letting her arms drop to her side. She then looked up at him and proceeded to take a notepad and pen out of her bag. She then used Scars' shoulder as a hard surface as she wrote her number down on it. She then ripped the paper from the notepad and handed it over to him.

"You're absolutely right. Take this. I can help you out, help you all out. Help you to complete your goal, because I know it's the same as mine." Sean stepped to look in the window just a peek, then stepped off to the side again. "I miss you guys, but I cannot give you my help first-hand. It must be second-hand or collateral. If you happen to need my assistance from the inside, just give me a call or text. I'll be available as soon as I can."

She took a couple of steps back towards the direction of the city, glancing over her shoulder. She said, "And uh, don't be afraid to use that number for something that doesn't have to do with business either..." She smirked and chuckled, turning and making her way back to the main roads.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Veranda just sat by and watched the events go on. What she really wanted to do, was ask how her sister had died... exactly how. Veranda's blood boiled at the thought of revenge; she wanted desperately to avenge her sister. But it had to wait, until she could talk without unwanted ears. She wanted this to be secret, no one would stop her...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom