• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

All Sylveon speculations and news

Says the guy that posted the 3rd Ninfia thread.

But ya, we were talking about the possibilities of Ninfia being Light-Type and why or why not Light-Type can/cannot be a thing.

A) My apologies, my own fault for not checking for other threads of the same topic.
:cool: My point was you were debating the type's possibility more than the possibility of Ninfia having it.

.:Brony:.

Head Brony of ZD
A) My apologies, my own fault for not checking for other threads of the same topic.
:cool: My point was you were debating the type's possibility more than the possibility of Ninfia having it.

My apologies? The topic we were discussing were possible possibilities for Ninfia's type.

Fig

The Altruist
I do have to admit that Ninfia looks rather different compared to the other Eeveelutions. I don't know, just a vibe I'm sensing that makes me think that Ninfia could have been designed better.

Ninfia... [Eng. Nympheon?] might have been derived from the mythological nymphs, predominantly feminine fairy-like beings that come in a variety of kinds, including the aerial celestial nymph. I detect an 85.6% chance that this new evolution of Eevee is a Flying type...

Head Brony of ZD
I do have to admit that Ninfia looks rather different compared to the other Eeveelutions. I don't know, just a vibe I'm sensing that makes me think that Ninfia could have been designed better.

You take that back. You take that back right now.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I just read about this on Serebii and it looks pretty cool. I think it will be Bug type pokemon or a flying type.

Have you guys noticed how it kind of looks like Skyla from B&W?

CoroCoro never revealed the type of the pokemon yet.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
What Type Do You Think Ninfia Is?

Nothing has been said about the type of the new eeveelution Ninfia, so that means it's time for us to start guessing what type it will be!

There are so many possible types of pokemon that Ninfia can be. It might even be possible that it's a new type, but that's unlikely.

I think Ninfia will either be a Bug type, a flying type, or it could a psychic type with a secondary type.

What do you think?

I think it's a safe bet that Ninfia is a Flying Type. Out of all the other Types that are left, Flying suits it best. I don't think it will be a Normal Type although it's another strong possibility and I highly doubt it is a new Type.

Head Brony of ZD
I just read about this on Serebii and it looks pretty cool. I think it will be Bug type pokemon or a flying type.

Have you guys noticed how it kind of looks like Skyla from B&W?

CoroCoro never revealed the type of the pokemon yet.

Everyone r/Pokemon gets anal when anyone says it may be anything other than flying BECAUSE it has the same color scheme as Skyla..

Everyone r/Pokemon gets anal when anyone says it may be anything other than flying BECAUSE it has the same color scheme as Skyla..

I don't think it's a Flying Type just because it vaguely looks like Skyla, I think it's a Flying Type because it doesn't suit the other existing Types that haven't been used. Point being not everyone thinks it's a flying type just because it vaguely uses the colour scheme of a existing character.

Head Brony of ZD
I don't think it's a Flying Type just because it vaguely looks like Skyla, I think it's a Flying Type because it doesn't suit the other existing Types that haven't been used. Point being not everyone thinks it's a flying type just because it vaguely uses the colour scheme of a existing character.

I don't know why you're telling me this. I was telling you how a bunch of ppl that don't use this forum get mad whenever someone says it's not Flying-Type. Considering I think it's Light-Type I don't see how your reply could be directed towards me in the slightest.

I'm glad you got that off your chest though, it seemed to be bothering you.

I don't know why you're telling me this. I was telling you how a bunch of ppl that don't use this forum get mad whenever someone says it's not Flying-Type.

Maybe you should of made yourself clear instead of make a misleading comment...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom