• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild I Don't Want Hyrule

Drahsid

~Deku Drahsid~ | The Hero
The name "Hyrule" is sort-of geting old, I want something fresh!
also, Wii U is actually "Wii Universe" so Zelda U(niverse) should feature more than one country, it should feature a universe of worlds!
meaning, it could include hyrule, termina, some random country name here, etc.
Maby it'll be online multiplayer... ?

Hyrule is the main world of the Legend of Zelda, so there is a high chance that we will see Hyrule in Zelda Wii U. I doubt Nintendo would give us access to different worlds in one game. Yeah a Link to the Past did this, but the two overworlds were very much similar to each other. It's possible that you could jump between two different versions of the same world, but I have high doubts we will be able to travel between completely different worlds.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Eh doesn't sound interesting to me. Hyrule's always captured my attention more than the foreign lands.

Drahsid

Hyrule is the main world of the Legend of Zelda, so there is a high chance that we will see Hyrule in Zelda Wii U. I doubt Nintendo would give us access to different worlds in one game. Yeah a Link to the Past did this, but the two overworlds were very much similar to each other. It's possible that you could jump between two different versions of the same world, but I have high doubts we will be able to travel between completely different worlds.

Did I say jump between worlds..... hmm...
What I ment was be able to cross a countrys border.
And I doubt that too.
I also doubt nintendo is ever going to listen to fans.... Mm 3D will be here... even if it comes to murder.... (oh, god JK! lets hope no one dies!)

Eh doesn't sound interesting to me. Hyrule's always captured my attention more than the foreign lands.

Respectable.
One thin about foreigen lands is you have no clue.
although theres something about hyrule thats fun.
anyways- Respectable though/desicion. all that matters is the fun. (that, and easter eggs, gliches, and.... PIE)

Last edited:
Hyrule is Zelda's principal trademark land but I wouldn't mind Nintendo putting it to rest for a bit as they did with Ganondorf. The effect of returning will be augmented by pent up nostalgia and the urge to see what's new.

Multiple continents to explore is something I've wanted to see for awhile. Classics like Chrono Trigger implemented the idea generations ago. Why has Nintendo been slow to adapt? The Wii U's added horsepower is an opportunity for a significantly larger overworld.

Drahsid

Hyrule is Zelda's principal trademark land but I wouldn't mind Nintendo putting it to rest for a bit as they did with Ganondorf. The effect of returning will be augmented by pent up nostalgia and the urge to see what's new.

Multiple continents to explore is something I've wanted to see for awhile. Classics like Chrono Trigger implemented the idea generations ago. Why has Nintendo been slow to adapt? The Wii U's added horsepower is an opportunity for a significantly larger overworld.

That's what i'm thinking, hyrule is rather small (in previous games) so, why not take atvantage of Wii U's large over world and make many continents, while still having smooth animations and graphics, c'mon 780 bit! You have the power, nintendo, nintendo has NINTENDO POWER™

I want Hyrule!

Hyrule has always captured me and its a place where i want to be in Zelda, other places Link has been too havent captured me as much as Hyrule has, they've felt quite soulless and uninteresting by comparison so I'd want the first HD Zelda game to show me my video game homeland in all of its beauty and wonder. We can go other places too but I want Hyrule in there in some form.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I, too, do not want to see Hyrule this time around. The land has gotten a bit too stale, and although Nintendo can make it completely new, the devotion fans have to what they already know will not allow NIntendo to make some a bold move. Instead of that, I believe it'd be in the company's interest to give us a new land, assuming they DO want to make things very unfamiliar. Who knows, maybe this new land (that isn't "[term] Hyrule") could be the new face of Zelda?

.:Brony:.

Head Brony of ZD
The name "Hyrule" is sort-of geting old, I want something fresh!
also, Wii U is actually "Wii Universe" so Zelda U(niverse) should feature more than one country, it should feature a universe of worlds!
meaning, it could include hyrule, termina, some random country name here, etc.
Maby it'll be online multiplayer... ?

I think the game you're looking for is, "Mario Galaxy."

If they ever made a, "Link in Space" game I'd start heavily abusing both drugs and alcohol. Keeps it simple bruh, remember SS was planned 10 yrs ago. Which means they've probably had some ideas in store for quite sometime now.

Just be patient, I'm sure they have something in mind that will blow ours.

Drahsid

I, too, do not want to see Hyrule this time around. The land has gotten a bit too stale, and although Nintendo can make it completely new, the devotion fans have to what they already know will not allow NIntendo to make some a bold move. Instead of that, I believe it'd be in the company's interest to give us a new land, assuming they DO want to make things very unfamiliar. Who knows, maybe this new land (that isn't "[term] Hyrule") could be the new face of Zelda?

Only time will tell......
*walks up to a clock*
TELLLLLL MEEEEEEE!
*clock explodes*
NOOOOO!

I completely support this. I don't know how happy I'll be if I see the same old Hyrule Castle again, the same Forest, Fire, Water, and Desert themes, etc. I was thinking it would be cool if we could see a new land based on an ancient Asian civilization. Go on and say Link and Zelda are white and don't belong in an Asian culture, there are so many ways they can work around that one (Link is a foreigner, Zelda doesn't have to be white, I mean, she was Tetra in WW). So yes, I want something fresh. I just want them to do something NEW in ZeldaU. And sure, Link in an outer space dungeon would be awesome! They've never tried that before.

Deeds

no text
I wouldn't mind not having Hyrule in ZeldaU. It's not like by its absense, I'm going to automatically hate the game. Nintendo could come up with a new region, something that we've never seen before.
*ahem* an ice/snow place *ahem*
That would be fantastic, but it would also be awful if there was no linking story to it. This new area would have to have some sort of relevance, and I wouldn't like to be able to travel from Hyrule to the new place, and vice-versa. Oddly enough, I haven't thought of a place different than Hyrule or Termina before, it could be really interesting.
But, yeah, a snow biome would look beautiful in High Definition.

.:Brony:.

Head Brony of ZD
I wouldn't mind not having Hyrule in ZeldaU. It's not like by its absense, I'm going to automatically hate the game. Nintendo could come up with a new region, something that we've never seen before.
*ahem* an ice/snow place *ahem*
That would be fantastic, but it would also be awful if there was no linking story to it. This new area would have to have some sort of relevance, and I wouldn't like to be able to travel from Hyrule to the new place, and vice-versa. Oddly enough, I haven't thought of a place different than Hyrule or Termina before, it could be really interesting.
But, yeah, a snow biome would look beautiful in High Definition.

I want an LoZ game where you have to search for the ingredients or materials you need to make a certain thing. Not where you just collect Rupees and buy whatever it is you need. Of course you would still need to find things such-as: Sling Shot, Sword, Shield, Boomerang, Bow, etc.
>inb4 I think you're looking for Skyrim, lul

I'm talking about being able to craft things like: Tunics, Gloves, Boots, etc.

Or maybe an upgrade system that makes the effects of said items you purchase greater or last longer when equipped or used. These upgrades could be obtained through certain tasks, by finding a certain item(s), finishing a certain side-quest, beating a mini-game, etc.

S

SuitedRoots

I think it would be neat if we saw Link somehow removed from Hyrule as some Choas occurs world wide. His goal would have to be to make his way BACK to Hyrule to save the world. Maybe something like the plot of Final Fantasy X....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom