• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dreamers RP (Thread)

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"It matters because of this." He pulled an ornate neckalce from around his neck. "I know there are other branded among you, all hoping for the Dreamer's help. I want to join you."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Dagger shook his head at Melica. "Trust me. If I weren't completely sure of myself, I wouldn't be anywhere near you people. I know you're running from the law, and for good reason." He gestured to Lance. "But I can tell all of you trust each other, enough to tell your dirty little secrets and not kill each other. I. Want. In."

"I don't care how much you know. You're not getting in until you can prove you're not going to kill us."

((sorry I have to be so cruel, but I'm just being Melica... and the "I Want In" part came out so wrong in my mind.))

masterSword2

Smile!
Cameron was very caught off guard by the man. He had barely been able to tell his comrades about him being branded, and having some stranger know it made him very uncomfortable. "We may trust each other, but I don't trust you. How do you know so much about us?"

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((lol, oops. And it's fine. Got ninja'd))

Dagger debated with himself before deciding that the honest route would be best with these people. "I know what I know because unlike most people, I pay attention to the little things. I also have been trained as an assassin, so I know how not to be noticed. That scene in the town square intrigued me, so I followed that group over there," He nodded toward Lance, Shannon and Melica. "And heard about that Lance character being the Dreamer. I watched you all training for a while and noticed the necklaces on some of you, and how you weren't hiding them nearly well enough. It wasn't that hard to guess, really."

Last edited:

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
((sorry I have to be so cruel, but I'm just being Melica... and the "I Want In" part came out so wrong in my mind.))
(*snicker*)

Shannon has a surprised look on his face but he hides it, "No... I am not one of those... branded people. I just want to help Lance. What about him, Lance? You want him in our not."

Lance is dead silent and looking at the ground.

Shannon taps him on the shoulder, "Dreamy?"

Lance then looks up, eyes glazed over, "You. Your name is Winston Cunningham. You go by the name 'Dagger', although. You are open to the branded kind and do not care what happens to you. You lost her, your sister Madi. She... loves you very much. And I am glad you have risked so much for her. If he swears oath to me and this group, he can join us."

Shannon sighs, "And if betrays us, can I stab him?"

Lance nods.

Shannon smirks, "Good." He adjusts his trench coat, hiding himself more.

(YOU MUST ALL LISTEN TO GOD LANCE. heuiosdhfe8is)

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Oh my goodness I verbally freaked out that was so awesome.))

Dagger's mouth dropped, for once caught completely off guard. He knew the kid was supposed to be the Dreamer, but the actual proof was so jarring. And when the boy mentioned Madi... He had actually blinked back a few tears. He hadn't cried... since the day he lost her.

Dagger cleared his throat and said "I swear I will remain loyal to you all, no matter the cost." And he had never been more sure of anything in his life.

((THE GOD XANCE. That one I can obey...))

"I don't like you, but if Lance trusts you, what can I say?" She elbows Shannon lightly. "I stab him, too."

((dat Melica... you either love her or you hate her. Characters and IRL. I choose to love her. balggrelnhhpidijs))

Go_Skyward

((Oh my goodness I verbally freaked out that was so awesome.))
(Lance tends to have that kind of effect on people XD)

Lance then snaps out of his glazed eyed, dreamer state and sees the man swearing his oath to him. "Oh... aahh...?"

Shannon sighs, "You just stated a few facts about this guy here and allowed him in our group, Dreamy."

Lance nods, "Yes, right! Welcome aboard..."

Shannon facepalms, "Dagger."

"...Dagger!" Lance smiles.

Shannon shrugs, "Don't worry about Dreamy here, Dagger. He's been doing that since we found him. ... It's touching and creepy at the same time..."

Lance scowls at Shannon.

Shannon winks at Melica.

((THE GOD XANCE. That one I can obey...))
(GOD XANCE. LOLOLOLOL.)

Go_Skyward

((OH MY XANCE I ACTUALLY SNORTED THAT WAS SO FUNNY.))
(It's even funnier when you understand where the "X" in Xance comes from. But I'm glad it's funny :"D)

((Hey! I actually made a FUNNY. All hail god Xance and his lowly servant Lannon! It's only too true, unfortunately...))
(Oh my god. This statement explains what I have done to their personalities in a nutshell. I lol'd a little too hard!!! :lol:)

((why do I always RP in present tense?))

(I have no idea... I think I do too O.O)

Shannon shrugs, "Odd. Very... special..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom