• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda If You Could Pick One Zelda Item from the Whole Series to Own, What Item Would It Be?

I would want to own the hook shot because it would be really fun to hook shot up a tree or something.

Attachments

• hookshot.jpeg
    hookshot.jpeg
    3.9 KB · Views: 2

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
I would say the Longshot. It could so useful. "Hey everybody, look at me! I'm Spiderman"

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Deku Leaf FTW :P

zelda_wind_waker_deku_leaf_float.jpg

I know I am probably in the minority here but this item was just so cool...I like the idea of flying and this is probably the closest one can get, i also like the design of the item itself and the fact that I could use this as not only flying but as a possible form of offense is just to good!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The Exalted Falchion

I'd probably pick up the True Master Sword from Skyward Sword.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
F540F7A4-2912-48BE-80FB-B0C2CA6E859E-373-0000002D11D31054_zps0dc65739.jpg

If you're not gonna count him as a item then I'll go the longshot too :)

You look so pretty with that hat, I'm jealous. :P

I would pick double clawshots, since it's useful. Stuck in a line? Use the clawshots!
Pegasus boots would be pretty useful too, like if you're slow, you could just cheat using the boots.

I think I'd go with one of those blue tunics that lets you breathe underwater. Or perhaps the golden gauntlets for some super strength!

Painmaster212

Spoony Bard
The Triforce for all knowing power to rule anything and everything~!

If that doesnt count.....

Then id have to go with....

Magic Cape,who doesnt want to be invisible and not able to take damage???

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
I'm with the others, double clawshots would be the best item. Not only are they one of the more useful items among Link's inventory, the sheer mechanics of it amaze me. Even though we do have some form of hookshots now, they're very primitive, non-repeatable, can't pull you towards the objects like the clawshots can, and can't defy gravity by shooting in a straight line. If I had that, think of the possibilities...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom