• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Would You Like to See Twilight Princess for the 3ds?

I would like to see twilight princess for the 3ds because it would be amazing it would be hard to pull off, but I beleive Nintendo can do it if they really try.It would probably be in the way future, but I can see it happening.

Attachments

• 44941-the-legend-of-zelda-twilight-princess-old-full.jpg
    44941-the-legend-of-zelda-twilight-princess-old-full.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 28

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Nah...I think the graphics would look worse for starters. Let's have that MM3DS release, yes?

J

Jacki98

No, I don't think it would be a good fit for the 3DS.
However, I think it would be amazing if it was sort of brushed up and worked with motion plus

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Twilight Princess on 3DS is not something I would ever want to see. The small size of the 3DS' screen would dimish a lot of the graphical quality by squashing the series' most beautiful and expansive vistas into a tiny space. The game would not look as impressive or feel as impressive due to the reduced nature of the screen size alone, I feel. I don't think there's really any chance of TP making it to the 3DS.

Kirino

Tatakae
It's too early for a TP remake. TP 3D would probably just end up being a mediocre port of the original.

We have enough remakes anyways.

Possible but not probable. It's not what fans want and there isn't really any good reason to remake it for the 3DS. The Best Nintendo would do is Majora's Mask 3D.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Honesty, I'm sick of remakes. OoT 3D, FS anniversary edition, and now Wind Waker HD. While SS was in the middle and was a very good game, I feel like it's time for a BRAND NEW 3DS game, and later on a BRAND NEW WII U game.

And, in addition, if TP is ever remade, it will happen in ten years and be on a home console. Handhelds can't handle TP's awesomeness.

Deeds

no text
I don't see that happening, really. It wasn't a groundbreaking game like OoT was, in my opinion, and it isn't really old enough to have a remake. The main reason OoT is interesting on the 3DS is the 3D capabilities and the graphical enhancement. TP already has average graphics, like the 3DS, so there's really not much point.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Twilight Princess isn't a game for the 3DS; it was made for the big screen really. The 3DS screen resolution just won't provide that epic feeling if you couple it with TP's art style. Aside from that, the 3DS' incredibly poor anti-aliasing (if it exists at all) will create a much more jagged experience, whereas the worse for GC/Wii was a blurry one. Based on looks alone, I do not want to see TP on 3DS.

Twilight Princess isn't a game for the 3DS; it was made for the big screen really. The 3DS screen resolution just won't provide that epic feeling if you couple it with TP's art style. Aside from that, the 3DS' incredibly poor anti-aliasing (if it exists at all) will create a much more jagged experience, whereas the worse for GC/Wii was a blurry one. Based on looks alone, I do not want to see TP on 3DS.

I have to disagree. Twilight Princess for the 3DS could graphically work since the Puzzle Swap panel for Twilight Princess (or just The Legend of Zelda as it's called) is proof of that. They were actually a good adaptation of Twilight Princess's Graphics and if anything they are slightly better than the Graphics on the GCN/Wii. I know it's a little touched up representation of a specific game, but Nintendo could pull it off if they used the graphics from the Puzzle Swap panel as a Template. Having said that there are many reasons that will prevent Twilight Princess from hitting the 3DS, but Graphics won't be an issue.

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
It doesn't seem like a good idea to me. First off, I don't think the 3DS has the same power as the Wii, so visually, it would be kind of odd. Second, it would be strange gameplay-wise because they would have to completely change to be on the 3DS. It might not fit well with the changes.

Nintendo loves releasing console Zelda games for its portables somewhere down the line but the 3DS isn't a good match for Twilight Princess. While the 3DS is on par with the Gamecube's power, Ninty traditionally releases remakes on a more powerful platform to highlight the visual difference.

After The Wind Waker HD, I don't want to see anymore Zelda remakes for awhile.

Theunholyganon

Embrace the fear inside.
I don't feel that Twilight Princess and the 3DS would be spiritually compatible. Although the 3DS can handle the game because it is up to par if not exceeding the power of the Gamecube, I don't believe that it would work has it would feel out of place.

Nah, I wouldnt like to see TP on the 3DS, we have OoT3D and in time MM3D, we have WW coming on the WiiU in HD so maybe we'll get TP HD on the WiiU if nintendo keeps the current trend of remaking going, TP just wouldnt look right on the 3DS and it deserves a lot more love like a home console rerelease, which would also sell more for nintendo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom