• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MAFIA XIV: Resident Evil 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin

Austin
I'm on the fence with how I feel about Kyby. Its his usual strategy, but just because he was town other times, doesn't mean he is now.

Even if Kyby isn't scum, I still think it's probable that one or some of the bandwagoners are. I'll be keeping an eye on all of them.

Why do you seem so certain that Lord Death isn't scum? I mean yeah, bandwagoning can be weird, but it's like you're not even having a passing thought that it might be a good target.

[video=youtube;4xtUYWCmveE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xtUYWCmveE[/video]

EBWODP: I should really watch clips before I post them... but....
ugh. I'm just confused. ^^

[video=youtube;edflm7Hh3hs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edflm7Hh3hs[/video]

It gets boring after the first minute or so.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Even if Kyby isn't scum, I still think it's probable that one or some of the bandwagoners are. I'll be keeping an eye on all of them.

Austin, Zenox Jarl Ballin, and Josh have all voted on Lord Death, under Kyby's guidance.

Austin and Jarl are at LD's place right now eating lunch.

Josh jumped on the bandwagon so that he can get to Lord Death's house in time for lunch.

And Kyby is off serving up some more stuff for our midday repast.

:)

still awaiting a response to my question on the previous page. <_<

EBWOPD:

Why do you seem so certain that Lord Death isn't scum? I mean yeah, bandwagoning can be weird, but it's like you're not even having a passing thought that it might be a good target.

Ironic; this coincides with my question perfectly.

This should be more than a passing thought or else it has no substance. There has to be something concrete (other than lunch) that solidifies practical reasoning behind this. So... What makes Lord Death a good target, specifically?

EBWODP 2

D:-smiley, y u break my initial EBWODP

Last edited:

Austin

Austin
Honey I deleted the quote tag! said:
Ironic; this coincides with my question perfectly.

This should be more than a passing thought or else it has no substance. There has to be something concrete (other than lunch) that solidifies practical reasoning behind this. So... What makes Lord Death a good target, specifically?

You've played a few games Thar, you should be familiar with RVS tactics. It gets people out of inactivity, it gets discussion going, and it can provide you with some interesting evidence. Its served its purpose for now though.

Unvote

I'll be back though.

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
You've played a few games Thar, you should be familiar with RVS tactics. It gets people out of inactivity, it gets discussion going, and it can provide you with some interesting evidence. Its served its purpose for now though.

Yeah, I'm familiar with it. And when I think about it, this situation takes me back to Day 1 of Mafia D:, when PokaLink got hammered for some really nutty reasons. Mafia got way ahead in that game because they kept up that same tactic throughout. Long story short, I'm being wary about that being a recurring event.

Kybyrian

I think Furie's behavior is concerning. I still think that Lord Death is leaning scum, but Furie's odd defense of him is something concerning in itself. I think it's possible that Furie is trying to protect a known townie (which he would know if he was scum) that is ready for a lynch at this stage in order to try to make himself seem more on the town side if Lord Death flipped scum. On the other (and probably more likely) hand, Furie is on the scum team with Lord Death and is trying to play down the sudden "bandwagon" on his scumbuddy. But due to the dual nature of the suspicion, I think Furie is of higher priority right now.

Unvote
Vote: Furie

Was about to post something about Lord Death leading Zenox's lynch but then I realized that's Mafia E. Derp. So many recent game threads!

I won't commit a vote on Furie for now because her actions result from a lack of experience. Nevertheless, caution is advised.

FoS: Furie

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
Wyatt has me convinced. Lord Death is a very clear threat to our well-being...

???

How? Why does my question keep getting overlooked? Lord Death literally hasn't doesn't jack in this game, and certainly not anything to threaten the Town's welfare. You've been quick to jump in on LD's bandwagon, and Viral's, and now Furie's even. I believe you're trying to imitate the same tactic that the Mafia D: scum did on Day 1 by seeking out an easy target. And either you're doing so on your own accord or through the guidance of a Leader; but whatever the case, it remains scummy.

Vote: Jarl Ballin

Also going to, FoS: Kybyrian

Because Wyatt has made at least two serious attempts on random people, and then completely circumvented my question by moving towards Furie. His series of votes has me convinced that he's staging them as an RVS, but realistically intends on lynching a Townie. It deviates from his typical playstyle of aggressive point-making and instead betrays his capricious stratagems.

Kybyrian

If you'll notice, Zenox has already softclaimed. Perhaps you just can't realize what we obviously do.

Also, your statement is extremely contradictory and very ignorant of what I've been saying this entire time. I'm not staging an RVS at this point, these are serious votes. You said that yourself. That very statement contradicts RVS. You're the one being flippy-floppy here, get your act together. You say I'm staging and RVS and realistically plan on lynching a townie, but I'm not random voting at all, and I'm providing statements to back up my votes. It does not at all deviate from my typical style of play. If you'll notice, it's extremely reminiscent of how I played off the first day in Mafia E. I have been making points. And I have been playing aggressively. Your arguments are empty. I've already stated why I suspected Lord Death, and I have very clearly stated why I think Furie is scum. Maybe you should read more carefully.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Man... I dont even know whats going on..

Unvote

I feel like everyone is scum and I'm on Punk'd...

Wheres Ashton?!

EYO, ASHTON!

vote:Furie

After skimming through the first 7 pages, I think Jarl Ballin is looking pretty scummy. Wyatt is as well, but Jarl is following his every move; he looks like the most likely scum to me at the moment.

VOTE: Jarl Ballin

Mido

Version 1
QUOTE=Mido;644101]VOTE: Rishan

Is this a random vote, or are you actually thinking I am scum? I would just like to know.
Also, I know it's really tough to decide day one who might be scum and who might not be. But we need to look over who is voting for you, and why they are voting as such.

So my question for the audience is this... Why did so many people pile onto Lord Death right off the bat? Could this be Scum behaviour, in attempting to drive the rest of us to vote along with them to get rid of a townie? Just a thought that crossed my mind

Yes, my vote was completely random.

aww I missed lunch with Lord Death

Don't worry, ALIT. Lord Death made plenty of leftovers, so dig in!

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
FoS: Kybyrian

He's been stating his reasons for the votes he's made yes, but the reasons don't sound legit enough for me to believe. Jarl has also been agreeing with him for almost, if not all, every vote, which is probably being just himself, but he's on my list os scum as well.

Unvote

Vote: Kybyrian

He's been stating his reasons for the votes he's made yes, but the reasons don't sound legit enough for me to believe. Jarl has also been agreeing with him for almost, if not all, every vote, which is probably being just himself, but he's on my list os scum as well.

Unvote

Vote: Kybyrian

Well, then come and kill Furie with us. I'm sure you will find that we are not the droids you are looking for after finding the results. I encourage you all to kill Furie with us to clear our suspicions, as well as eliminate scum.

EBWODP

also can we get a vote count, along with requirements for majority

EBWODP2:

Also, I move to shorten day.

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!

I think we should give Wyatt a chance, today at least. I also think I understand his strategy now. His reasons for voting sound completely legit to me (maybe not the vote on LD at first but that's in the past). It is also understandable that Zenox is following him considering that Wyatt is good at finding scum when he is a townie himself.

Vote: Furie

If Furie is lynched today and turns out to be Mafia, I think LD is a pretty clear target for tomorrow. If he turns out to be town, then I guess Wyatt will look a bit suspicious. :suspicious: As for today though, I really don't see any good evidence of Wyatt being scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom