• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Why Majora's Mask 3D Makes Sense

Should Majora's Mask 3D Be made?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who Cares!

• No!

• Total voters
I would say yes. Majora mask deserves more of a remake then wind waker. But not because it was a better game.

1. MM didn't do well at first, OOT sorta over shadowed with in a way, and it needs to be re-released so it can get the glory it deserves
2. As mentioned from a video by Trevor(I think that's his name?)the MM for gamecube freezes, and that's freaking annoying.
3. The games cut scenes and characters really need some better graphics! Just think how beautiful this game would be with an improved graphical style? Think about Anju and Kefei, and Romoni, and the cut scenes with the goran and zora masks!(I'm not saying graphics are everything, its just this game would be SO. FREAKING. PRETTY)

This game needed to be remade more then OOT, and the only reason they should re-release WW is if they add the dungeons they didn't have time to add before and fix the sailing. :p

Drahsid

~Deku Drahsid~ | The Hero
you just can't get GameCube games anymore.

Um, yes, you can.
I live by a gamestore that sells all games, atari, nes, snes, n64, dreamcast, gc, wii, wiiu, ds, dsi, 3ds, psx, ps2, ps3, xbox, xbox 360, gb, gbc, gba, 3D0, etc.
anyways, they have like 20K gc games in stock.
(and a golden gc)
they also sell portable SNES, N64, GC, and, 3D0.
I love my n64 portable @_●

I would say yes. Majora mask deserves more of a remake then wind waker. But not because it was a better game.

1. MM didn't do well at first, OOT sorta over shadowed with in a way, and it needs to be re-released so it can get the glory it deserves
2. As mentioned from a video by Trevor(I think that's his name?)the MM for gamecube freezes, and that's freaking annoying.
3. The games cut scenes and characters really need some better graphics! Just think how beautiful this game would be with an improved graphical style? Think about Anju and Kefei, and Romoni, and the cut scenes with the goran and zora masks!(I'm not saying graphics are everything, its just this game would be SO. FREAKING. PRETTY)

This game needed to be remade more then OOT, and the only reason they should re-release WW is if they add the dungeons they didn't have time to add before and fix the sailing. :p

Yeah, OoT over shadowed MM; that is weird; MM is beter (just ask your red expansion pack required to play it, it gived the n64 RaM, and incs it to N68
(up 4 bits)

It would also be good because the 3Ds would make the mask come out the screen.
And a larger 'Texture Cache' just noting the N64's measly 4 KB Max Texture Cache, and blurry ZBuffer.
yes, buitiful textures.

Last edited:

izi

Not A Wizard
I still 100% support Wind Waker HD and have little support for Majora's Mask 3D. Anyone can disagree with me, go against my logic, whatever, what I believe is what I believe! Deal with it :D

I vote not! I personally despised the game even in 64 bit. Why? Think about all of those times you had to go back in time then waste time gaining rupees to buy crap that was lost due to going back in time? Yeah I know there was a bank to deposit your hard earned rupees, but think about all of those times you completely forgot to put your entire wallet full into the bank to begin with.

W

Widget

guys.... think about it. Operation moonfall has been going on for 3 years now, and Nintendo didn't announce ut on Nintendo Direct like they did with WWHD. Majoras Mask is my favorite game of all time, and I too would love to see it remade. Maybe at E3 Nintendo will reveal it, as they said "Zelda would make an appearance", so maybe they're just waiting for E3 to finally announce it. Oh yeah, and don't even get me started on the fake 12/21/12 announcement. That made me SOOOO MAD!!!!

Drahsid

guys.... think about it. Operation moonfall has been going on for 3 years now, and Nintendo didn't announce ut on Nintendo Direct like they did with WWHD. Majoras Mask is my favorite game of all time, and I too would love to see it remade. Maybe at E3 Nintendo will reveal it, as they said "Zelda would make an appearance", so maybe they're just waiting for E3 to finally announce it. Oh yeah, and don't even get me started on the fake 12/21/12 announcement. That made me SOOOO MAD!!!!

I was mad too.
everyone mail (via email, and mail) NintendoOofAmerica
"Make MM3D Or we will not buy another game from nintendo!"

I vote not! I personally despised the game even in 64 bit. Why? Think about all of those times you had to go back in time then waste time gaining rupees to buy crap that was lost due to going back in time? Yeah I know there was a bank to deposit your hard earned rupees, but think about all of those times you completely forgot to put your entire wallet full into the bank to begin with.

um..... never.
do you have short-term memory?
although I understand your delimia.

I still 100% support Wind Waker HD and have little support for Majora's Mask 3D. Anyone can disagree with me, go against my logic, whatever, what I believe is what I believe! Deal with it :D

Its nice to see someone confedent in what they say, And thats a great opinion!

Last edited:

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
I'd actually like that. I've played the game about twice at most, and we don't have any of the consoles or Wii points, so it seems fine to me. Also, I'm sure the 3D will be nice for it, like OoT3D, at only the cost of having to take a short break every hour. Normally, I wouldn't take a break, but my eyesight is getting pretty bad.

Drahsid

I'd actually like that. I've played the game about twice at most, and we don't have any of the consoles or Wii points, so it seems fine to me. Also, I'm sure the 3D will be nice for it, like OoT3D, at only the cost of having to take a short break every hour. Normally, I wouldn't take a break, but my eyesight is getting pretty bad.

Lol, silly; to make 3D not hurt your eyes turn power saving mode on.

Majoras mask won't likely be made before a completely new zelda title is released and do you know why, one reason they don't want to do another remake before a new game and there's more potential in a new game title than in a remake, I want Majoras mask as well but I want a new adventure more.

Drahsid

Majoras mask won't likely be made before a completely new zelda title is released and do you know why, one reason they don't want to do another remake before a new game and there's more potential in a new game title than in a remake, I want Majoras mask as well but I want a new adventure more.

Cool; I sorta' want that to!

They will make Majora's mask but not yet as I said before a new game is far more likely than MM 3DS so we will just have to be patient, we will have our answer soon enough when they finally announce what they chose to create.

They will make Majora's mask but not yet as I said before a new game is far more likely than MM 3DS

In all honesty, the Wind Waker HD theoretically contradicts that statement. I guess we all knew that Zelda Wii U would take a long time to make, but that could very well apply to Zelda 3DS. Zelda Wii U and Zelda 3DS are pretty much at the same stage with the Zelda Wii U having a bit more progress, but we have yet to hear of any Zelda related news on the 3DS and as far as we know Nintendo could do the very same: Announce that they are working on the title in question and to keep us occupied they will give us a remake. So given the current situation with Zelda, nothing has better chance than the other, the Wind Waker HD is proof of that.

Hmm that's a good and logical point and I respect it, but I was speaking strictly about Zelda 3DS and a possible MM remake and the likely hood of a remake being done before an entirely new title, I chose to remove the other variables had I left them my responses would have been very different.

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
Majora's Mask makes sense because it's the sequel to Ocarina Of Time. If they don't make the sequel, the sales will drop by 20%. And it's just jelly and toast. You don't eat jelly plain. You need the toast to go with it. In this case, the jelly is Ocarina and the toast is Majora.

And has it been confirmed that The Wind Waker remake will be called "The Wind Waker HD" or is that just what fans call it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom