• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Name for Zelda Wii

Twili Kid

Many pointless questions
After seeing the picture many many times I started to wonder. What would it be named? Try to use your imagination. You have a .01% chance to be right.;)

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
There seems to be a trend of naming the games either after objects used in the game (OoT, MM, TMC) or naming them after people (OoA, OoS, TP).

I think the more "movie cool" the title sounds, the less likely it is to be a real title if there's rumoured titles floating around.

That all said, and if we're correct in the girl being the Mast Sword, it might be something as simple as "The Master Sword". It's a bit bland though since it's not a new name, so maybe "Sword of Destiny" or "Sword of Legend", but 'legend' is redundand.

Twili Kid

Many pointless questions
I was actually thinking it would be Legend of the Master Sword (LotMS)

Then I thought Master Spirit. If we are correct about her being the Master sword it may as well be it.

But what if, just what if. It was Ura Zelda (I'd break out laughing for no apparent reason) Then again it was supposed to be released for the N64DD though I don't know what the two Ds mean I doubt it means Wii.

Since we know absolutely nothing about it yet other than a single piece of art work, it's pretty hard to predict what the title may be. The "Spirit of the Master Sword" theory seems to be pretty popular, and the mysterious figure does seem to fit the part, so if I had to make a wild guess with practically zero information whatsoever, I would guess "The Legend of Zelda: Soul of the Sword".

www.zeldainmypocket.com
Hmm... I like the idea of calling it "The Broken Sword", assuming that it has something to do with the Master Sword. At this point, everything is still a speculation.

P

PapaParty

What if they just named it Zelda :P and... like .. it's not a legend it's like.. something.. :D

N

Narutoxzelda239

Bells of power. That would be AWESOME and yet somewhat strange...

Vash03

Needz Moar.... Zelda, NAO
I can't wait until more is released about the game and everyone finds out that she isn't THE MASTER SWORD SPIRIT! It could very well be just Ledgend of Zelda.. like a remake..

It's only been on 8 different consoles.

DCMN

Hero of Internet
So far I can only come up with;

Soul Sword
The Broken Bond
Sword of the Ancients
Master's Ghost

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Hmm... How about... The Legend of Zelda: The Blade's Spirit or The Legend of Zelda: The Spirit of the Blade?

Those sound like good titles to me. They give a dramatic feel to what the game could possibly be about. But at the same time I could be dramatically wrong about my idea about the new Zelda Wii game.

Shadow Wolfo

Darkest Wolfo There Is!
LoZ. Remake of the classic NES LoZ. Hey, its possible.

And theres a picture of the game Nintendo made. It says, Legend Of Zelda. So we will just see what it is when comes out
250px-Zelda_Wii_28201029.jpg

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
LoZ. Remake of the classic NES LoZ. Hey, its possible.

The picture they presented just didn't have a subtitle because it's most likely too early to throw out names yet. They just put in the standard logo as a placeholder. I imagine it will have a full Zelda-esuq title by the time it's released.

Regardless, you do bring up a good point. With all the reboots currently happening on other systems, it wouldn't shock me to hear that this was a new game #1. It would shock me that they did it, but not to HEAR that they did it. (If you follow my meaning...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom