• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Why Majora's Mask 3D Makes Sense

Should Majora's Mask 3D Be made?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who Cares!

• No!

• Total voters

izi

Not A Wizard
Let's assume MM3D comes out. It's really destined to have the same fate as OoT 3D...
Day One: "OMG this is great!"
Day Two: "I've already beaten it.. It's the same as the original..."
...Day Five: "Meh."
It'll be alright for a few days. Then it will get old.

Drahsid

~Deku Drahsid~ | The Hero
Let's assume MM3D comes out. It's really destined to have the same fate as OoT 3D...
Day One: "OMG this is great!"
Day Two: "I've already beaten it.. It's the same as the original..."
...Day Five: "Meh."
It'll be alright for a few days. Then it will get old.

You never realy beat Majora's Mask.
"Dawn Of A New Day" or "Theres Still more we just wont tell you!"
in majora's Mask, both those are the same.
there woulden't be a new day if there didn't plan for you to not've did everyything, or goten everything.

T

TheWingman

I don't think Majora's Mask should be remade in 3D right now. Majoras' Mask is my favorite Zelda game ever, however, Nintendo should be focusing on making instead of Re-making. Majora's Mask is already on wii virtual console, does it really need to be remade on a small 3D screen? I played Ocarina of Time on wii virtual console and on 3DS, and I loved both versions. But the remake was little more than improved graphics. And now I hear Nintendo is remaking wind waker, which I am very excited for. With wind waker, they are completely re-mastering the game, taking out entire dungeons and the graphics are phenomenal. This is a step in the right direction. With all the side quests in MM with the bombers notebook and all the masks, there is so much to do. If Nintendo remakes MM, I'm hoping they'll add even more. What makes many Zelda games so incredible is the option to do or do not. If you wanna get all the pieces of heart or gold skullutas or masks, you can and you feel so good inside when you do. But it's not required. Either way, no matter what nintendo decides to do, I will get the game because it's bound to be an incredible adventure. As Zelda always is. It is a secret to everybody.

Drahsid

I don't think Majora's Mask should be remade in 3D right now. Majoras' Mask is my favorite Zelda game ever, however, Nintendo should be focusing on making instead of Re-making. Majora's Mask is already on wii virtual console, does it really need to be remade on a small 3D screen? I played Ocarina of Time on wii virtual console and on 3DS, and I loved both versions. But the remake was little more than improved graphics. And now I hear Nintendo is remaking wind waker, which I am very excited for. With wind waker, they are completely re-mastering the game, taking out entire dungeons and the graphics are phenomenal. This is a step in the right direction. With all the side quests in MM with the bombers notebook and all the masks, there is so much to do. If Nintendo remakes MM, I'm hoping they'll add even more. What makes many Zelda games so incredible is the option to do or do not. If you wanna get all the pieces of heart or gold skullutas or masks, you can and you feel so good inside when you do. But it's not required. Either way, no matter what nintendo decides to do, I will get the game because it's bound to be an incredible adventure. As Zelda always is. It is a secret to everybody.

Your wrong my friend.
Majora's mask only took 11 months to make, wind waker took what? a year? mabie 2.
Majora's Mask is a faster & easier to re-make, its easy-peasy!

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Your wrong my friend.
Majora's mask only took 11 months to make, wind waker took what? a year? mabie 2.
Majora's Mask is a faster & easier to re-make, its easy-peasy!

I think it was 3.

At this point though, I just really want an MM remake. I'd much rather a newcomer experience MM than tWW.

J

jjturd

Majora's Mask Remake?

I really hope that they make a remake of majora's mask:):hylianshield:

Well... not much to say here really. Doesn't really encourage people to discuss about it and there are plenty of other similar threads about Majora's Mask 3D. Anyway might as well chip in. Yes I hope Majora's Mask 3D gets made. It would be a little annoying if Nintendo didn't after all the support it had.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Hmmm dont really know how to reply to this thread tbh...

If your talking about the possibility of MM3D being released then I would say there is a good chance of it. Just because WWU got announced it doesn't automatically mean that we will not be getting MM3D.....imo I think this only encourages the idea! If Nintendo are going down the route of remaking it's classics then I am certain that we will be getting MM3D for the 3DS :)

However there is the bigger question of when? And since we got no news of it in Nintendo's recent chat and with WWU coming this fall I would expext it to be released early 2014!

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Welcome to the forums. I think you'll find the majority of us agree with you on this statement, but there really isn't much to discuss at this point.

Drahsid

I've never been a fan of Majora's Mask, so I'm not too fond of a remake. But even putting that distaste to one side I see more sense in releasing a new Zelda 3DS title before yet another remake. Or they risk having those not in the know assuming they have given up on new titles and will continue to release all their old games.

You have a point; but this fourm is 'should it be (re-) made'

5 no MM™'s ?
wow; Who doesn't like MM™ ?
someone who hasn't playen it?

Last edited:

izi

Not A Wizard
Majora's Mask has already had its original release and two re-releases: on GameCube and Wii. Wind Waker only has its original GameCube release. I would much rather Wind Waker be exposed to today's generation - you just can't get GameCube games anymore. MM is already available on the Wii (and maybe Wii U?) VC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom