• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I still don't think he is, but unvote.

So, who's on the plan to lynch, then? GWAF? I don't think we need to get a wincon from ALiT. Also, after this night, I still want to see Viral state our wincon word for word. I still don't trust him- not a lick.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Current vote tally:

2 – Viral Maze (Atticus, Lord Death)
1 – Lord Death (Viral Maze)

With 9 alive it takes 5 votes for a majority lynch.

Day ends on 1/10/2013 at 11:00PM ET.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I still don't think he is, but unvote.

So, who's on the plan to lynch, then? GWAF? I don't think we need to get a wincon from ALiT. Also, after this night, I still want to see Viral state our wincon word for word. I still don't trust him- not a lick.
Ugh. You're probably the scummiest doctor I've ever played with.

I still say we lynch Atticus/Lord Death, and vig the other. Doc protects vig (I think vig is more important, no offense poka, but I'm willing to go either way on this) tonight, just in case.
If one of Atticus/LordDeath is town (doubtful), we go for Draco/me/GWAF tmrw. I'm quite sure Hoenheim is in-game, so I'm sure Furie is town, even though Furie has been pretty scummy. We have no 'proof' of a cop in-game, so don't just take the claim at face-value, but I'm sure Poka is town. Pendio and ALIT are pretty damn town.

In a nutshell: Kill weakest claims first.
I'm more inclined to vote Atticus first because of Lord Death's last post
Unvote

Rainy Can you tell us if you gave the town win-con to the mafia? I assume you're a first time mod, and I don't want to think you tried to even the playing field with giving the mafia our win con. (I'm allowed to be paranoid >_> )

Vote: Atticus

Kirino

Tatakae

I still say we lynch Atticus/Lord Death, and vig the other. Doc protects vig (I think vig is more important, no offense poka, but I'm willing to go either way on this) tonight, just in case.
If one of Atticus/LordDeath is town (doubtful), we go for Draco/me/GWAF tmrw. I'm quite sure Hoenheim is in-game, so I'm sure Furie is town, even though Furie has been pretty scummy. We have no 'proof' of a cop in-game, so don't just take the claim at face-value, but I'm sure Poka is town. Pendio and ALIT are pretty damn town.

Unvote

Rainy Can you tell us if you gave the town win-con to the mafia? I assume you're a first time mod, and I don't want to think you tried to even the playing field with giving the mafia our win con. (I'm allowed to be paranoid >_> )

How can you be sure Poka is town, yet think I might be scum? If Poka is town, and he investigated me as town, then I think that pretty much confirms me as town. Highly unlikely that I, or anyone left, is immune to investigation.

Other than that, I pretty much agree. GWAF too. I'm pretty sure she's scum.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I just don't care anymore. And there's a good reason why I don't really trust you. I don't like the way you're playing the game. I find it amusing that you think Draco is potentially scummier than you. I've lost patience with everyone trusting you so willingly.

EBWODP
@at Viral. Too lazy to quote. Draco ninja posts.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan

Unvote

So pretty much everyone is scum except for you, right? You think you're the most important "Vanilla Townie", yet you want to kill off fellow Town members? I couldn't care less of what you think of my role, but the last thing I want to see is this town falling into the hands of mafia. You think you're so important that you call the shots? You think you can just order the doctor to protect the vig, or tell Poka to investigate certain people? Who do you think you are?!

My vote for your lynching will still stand.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!

I can, and I will tell you I did not. ;) The win-con only goes to the person who it relates to. ;)

Current vote tally:

1 – Atticus (Viral Maze)

Last edited:

Kirino

Tatakae
I can, and I will tell you I did not. ;) The win-con only goes to the person who it relates to. ;)

Current vote tally:

1 – Atticus (Viral Maze)

Then that confirms it. Viral and Lord Death are town. Atticus and GWAF are most likely scum. I suggest Pokalink investigate ALIT, just in case. Either that, or ALIT gives his wincon. I'm thinking wincon is more conclusive evidence, as it's still somewhat possible that one of the remaining scum is nightkill immune. Unlikely, but possible. We should also investigate someone. Whoever you want Pokalink, as long as they aren't already being targeted by another power role, or being asked for their wincon. We need to use all of the resources available to us.

Kirino

Tatakae
HAHAHAHAHHAH You guys are gonna poop a rock, the first letter of every in exact order Y-W-W-A-F-O-T-T-A-E. Good day to you people.

You could have figured it out. You knew the exact amount of characters, and some of the letters. I do suspect you less, but I still suspect you. Same goes with Lord Death. I know I previously said he was confirmed town, but I'm beginning to think that the Mafia could have figured out the wincon after Viral stated how many characters there were. The wincon is effectively useless now. Anyone could easily figure it out. Lord Death especially I was sure was scum. Something is off....

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Yep, the Wincon is dead, just a bit of effort and Mafia could find it, anyway, i dont want to kill Viral, and to win we have to kill someone, not only would it help us maybe elimanate Mafia, but help gather more evidence
I'm deciding to investigate eather GWAF, or ALIT, they both assert themselves as town, but eather could be easily living a bluff, maybe if they could give me reason why to investigate the other person, as if eather one is town they probably dont want my investagation tonight wasted on themselves.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
You could have figured it out. You knew the exact amount of characters, and some of the letters. I do suspect you less, but I still suspect you. Same goes with Lord Death. I know I previously said he was confirmed town, but I'm beginning to think that the Mafia could have figured out the wincon after Viral stated how many characters there were. The wincon is effectively useless now. Anyone could easily figure it out. Lord Death especially I was sure was scum. Something is off....

Youre giving me way too much credit as far as puzzle solving goes. Youre panicking and flying by the seat of your pants and quite frankly I have a feeling that you sir are going to be the death of the town. You have come up with a stone wall for nearly EVERY evidence that could prove one is a Townie so the only thing left to prove one is a townie is a lynch. And if this is the way the town is heading then lynch me, night kill me or have the vig off me. Poka says hes gonna investigate me or ALIT and when it comes back that were both town someone gonn go off on their Envy special power tangent when its most likely that none of the homunculi have powers. Why would the last two have powers when the others didnt? Deductive reasoning dictates.....

Lord Death

Bichon Frise

Guys, let's settle something.

Draco, I noticed Viral is no longer a prime suspect. Is that because he stated something about the wincon, or because he was first to state something about the wincon? Remember, innoncence by way of wincon was his idea. That'd be like me saying:

"First one to say 'yippie kay yay' isn't scum... Oh, and by the way, yippie kay yay."

Draco, before you said you were sure I was town, but now you claim I could have figured it out...

Let me try something. I'm think of a phrase, could be any amount of words. It has a total of 24 characters.

What is it?

You couldn't answer, nobody could. Yet somehow, I knew a phrase that was 57 characters long. 57. So my main point: either we include information about the wincon as proof for everybody (Viral, me, and GWAF) or nobody at all. Because we all gave little, but crucial, information about it. Information that was too little for anybody to use to figure it out.

Kirino

Tatakae
Youre giving me way too much credit as far as puzzle solving goes. Youre panicking and flying by the seat of your pants and quite frankly I have a feeling that you sir are going to be the death of the town. You have come up with a stone wall for nearly EVERY evidence that could prove one is a Townie so the only thing left to prove one is a townie is a lynch. And if this is the way the town is heading then lynch me, night kill me or have the vig off me. Poka says hes gonna investigate me or ALIT and when it comes back that were both town someone gonn go off on their Envy special power tangent when its most likely that none of the homunculi have powers. Why would the last two have powers when the others didnt? Deductive reasoning dictates.....

Sorry, but at this stage of the game, a wincon isn't going to cut it. I hate how you criticize everything I do, whether its good or bad, and always find a way to suspect me for no reason. It's like you always want me gone from the game. That is most definitely not townie behavior.

Also, TMS did have a special role. Some Mafia members always have special roles. I'm not saying it's true that one of the Mafia members does have a special ability like that, just that its possible.

Guys, let's settle something.

Draco, I noticed Viral is no longer a prime suspect. Is that because he stated something about the wincon, or because he was first to state something about the wincon? Remember, innoncence by way of wincon was his idea. That'd be like me saying:

"First one to say 'yippie kay yay' isn't scum... Oh, and by the way, yippie kay yay."

Draco, before you said you were sure I was town, but now you claim I could have figured it out...

Let me try something. I'm think of a phrase, could be any amount of words. It has a total of 24 characters.

What is it?

You couldn't answer, nobody could. Yet somehow, I knew a phrase that was 57 characters long. 57. So my main point: either we include information about the wincon as proof for everybody (Viral, me, and GWAF) or nobody at all. Because we all gave little, but crucial, information about it. Information that was too little for anybody to use to figure it out.

Not really. The general gist of the wincon is already known. It would obviously go something like "You win when are Mafia forces are eliminated", or "The town succeeds when all forces against it are defeated". Combine that with the hint Viral gave, and the Mafia members could figure out it if they worked together.

Last edited:

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
Not really. The general gist of the wincon is already known. It would obviously go something like "You win when are Mafia forces are eliminated", or "The town succeeds when all forces against it are defeated". Combine that with the hint Viral gave, and the Mafia members could figure out it if they worked together.

That still doesn't make sense. Let's suppose I'm mafia. Of course I know the general gist of a wincon, but at the time when I presented my information, all that had been previously said was it was 57 characters.

Maybe you missed the point of my last post. It is improbable, if not impossible, to word-for-word guess a 57 character phrase. GWAF, yeah, maybe she's a mafia member who put the facts together. Not saying you are one, Jenn, but it'd be easier for her to do it (given my hints) than for me to do it (given only the character amount).

Again, if Viral is being given credit for knowing the wincon, then so should I. Even more so, I'd say, as he is the one who called the wincon test! He passed the very test that he created, oh fantastic, that 100% proves he isn't mafia, right? Well, no, it doesn't. It certainly betters his case a bit, but then it should better mine as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom