• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You In Love?

This is my love:

IMG_0137.jpg

he really needs to shave that thing off of his lip .___.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I've got this big crush on a guy. :embarrassed:

But I'll never get to date him because I'm such a potato, so I'll probably end up marrying a rock. :D

Look, if you wanna date me all you have to do is ask.. :rolleyes:

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Nope, and not for a very long time either. It's because I haven't made any serious effort to go out and find a girlfriend while in school. I've got more important things on my mind. Though that's not to say I haven't tried every now and then, it's just those girls which I've had interest in have shut me down the moment I decide to try and advance our relations. So I move on quickly back to my studies. Not a big loss IMO, I've seen many of my peers get with girls and get married while still in college, a bad move considering the circumstances.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Depends...

There could be a variety of answers to this from me. Like, I'm in love with music (in a sense that I love playing it). Or I love God, and my family, and friends. Or, I love this guy.

Well, the first two are true, but the third is not. Nope, I don't feel that kind of love for nobody. I do not intend to fall in love, or get married, or anything. Too much hassle for me to be in love, and it wears me down. I've given that up, and I'm not chasing after it anymore. However my being only human, and of the age 16, my thoughts may change. But right now, no. And I don't intend to. ;)

Joy

The Sexy One
I've never fallen for anybody, but I'm young and still have a lot to experience. I've had some crushes but those never last. I am going out with a guy right now, but I don't love him, which is a bit harsh but true.

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
I've never fallen for anybody, but I'm young and still have a lot to experience. I've had some crushes but those never last. I am going out with a guy right now, but I don't love him, which is a bit harsh but true.

I hope you don't tell him that if he says it to you...

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
This girl at my school and I dated a few years ago before we broke up but the problem now is that I actually still like her. I guess it may not be love completely but she makes me laugh, she's fun to hang out with and she's quite attractive. I just feel like it would be awkward to ask her out again so I really haven't worried about it, but it's still there at the back of my mind.

Overall my philosophy on things is that I'm not looking for a gigantic thing in high school. It's not the right age for that. Now once I get into college, then I'm gonna get into the game, but before has no point. I ask my friends who are "so in love" with a girlfriend/boyfriend if they're gonna marry. Most stop, think, and say "no" but I've had one or two tell me yes. Normally I wouldn't take this with a grain of salt, but I can actually see it in some of them. So I suppose it's possible to make that giant relationship before college, but not for me. It that means that I won't get a girl for a while, fine. It just means I have my priorities, principles, and perception of reality in order.

Hmm... Yes, I think so. There's a girl that I've known for a little over five years now, and I've had feelings for her since the day we met. Unfortunately, I am not a very expressive person when it comes to some emotions. However, I did make my thoughts known. I believe there was a time when she felt the same way, but she doesn't seem to care much lately. Even so, when I had arranged to see her for the first time in five years (I moved, but we called each other all the time), I was absolutely giddy. She still seemed not to care, though. I've almost lost my hope for her.

I don't think i have ever been infatuated with someone of the opposite sex, so i don't really know what love is. I know that i love my family, but that's not the love everyone is talking about. I once had butterflies in my stomach when making out with one of my ex's, but i think that would be considered lust.

The concept of love really baffles me and i doubt it even exists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom