• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 7 - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Oh.... well that explains the inactiveness....

Very true. This explains a lot. Apologies for the heavy accusations. I don't think we need to bother with a modkill, unless you'll be extremely busy for the next few weeks...

Now, onto the others: could JJ and Violet and New Link be carrying similar excuses? Or are they hiding?

Mido

Version 1
Very true. This explains a lot. Apologies for the heavy accusations. I don't think we need to bother with a modkill, unless you'll be extremely busy for the next few weeks...

Now, onto the others: could JJ and Violet and New Link be carrying similar excuses? Or are they hiding?

Of the three you mention, I would say that Violet is the most suspicious, as she also claimed to "watch and wait to see if something happens." She hasn't posted since, if I remember correctly. JJ doesn't seem to be into the game as much lately, and I'm not so sure about New Link.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
Of the three you mention, I would say that Violet is the most suspicious, as she also claimed to "watch and wait to see if something happens." She hasn't posted since, if I remember correctly. JJ doesn't seem to be into the game as much lately, and I'm not so sure about New Link.

Im not sure about any of the three as Ive talked to JJ over the last week as well as Vio so they ARE around to post, but I havent seen New Link at all....

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Like GWAF said, both JuicieJ and Violet are around to post. I'm quite sure that both of them are aware that this game is underway, and refuse to post for whatever reason. We can only assume that the reason they choose not to post is because they're mafia members. I suggest we gather evidence on each one of them.

As far as New Link goes, I'm not sure about him either. I don't know about his activity, or how inactive he is.

univpark said:
Ugh, sorry that I haven't been on. Axle, you should probably just modlynch me, it's finals week and I won't be on for a while longer because of studying and stuff.

I figured school was troubling you. Lord Vain and I were talking about you in the SB yesterday, and he mentioned that you weren't active due to school and whatnot. Nonetheless, whether you're mafia or a townie, I wish you luck on your exams.

univpark

Heart of Steel
^Tell Vain hi for me~

I probably won't be on at all for the next few weeks or so, it's probably best to just kill me off here. There's really no point in me continuing if I'm going to be absent for a long time, I feel like I'd just be holding you back. And I'd have to read a LOT of thread posts to get back on track...

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
GDI, I totally forgot about this. <_<

JuiceJ: He put up a YouTube video of Metroid music, and hasn't said anything since. I can't take anything from this, though.

To let everyone know, I put up the video as a kickstart to the whole thing. No one had started voting yet, so it was just in celebration for the game. Then, as said already, I forgot about all this completely. I have gone through posts I've missed and have witnessed that two townies have been eliminated. I will keep up to date from here on out in an attempt to make sure no more innocent lives are taken.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I'm back, and well enough to hunt scum. ;)

Ehh... I'll have to Vote: Raindrop14.
I very well may undo this vote later, but it is for this reason

that I vote for her.

And

She could very well just be a bit inactive because everybody sort-of freaked out about the one post she's made and made accusations based on it. It's happened to me a few times, and I've done the same thing before.

Basing this off of someone else's gut feeling is the vibe I get here. Although later you do state you were trying to imply that it was your own gut feeling that it was based off of...

To answer the question that's being asked by like 3 different people:
I would never vote for somebody just because somebody else had a gut feeling... that just wouldn't make any sense. I was trying to imply that I had a sort-of gut feeling, and I guess agreeing with another person who had a similar feeling sort-of makes it look like I was agreeing with them just for the sake of it. I should've been more specific (or just not quoted him at all).

But it was a very poor cover up, which leads me to believe that you are with TMS in that mafia gang and you guys want to lynch me.

FoS: Dr3W21
FoS: TheMasterSword

Vote: univpark Going off of others suspicions, that seem to have a valid argument. (Unfortunately, these others suspicions also find me suspicious. :kawaii:)

Very very scummy here. Not that you shouldn't take other's reasons into account, but you should also find some of your own. To me your just following the crowd, trying to hide that your scum.

So, should we bother with this lynch threat on univpark or not?

You lead a charge for this so to speak, yet you are still uncertain. Until...

Teaming up against univpark to force her to defend herself is similar my thoughts, too – though I was thinking the other way around. She's had some suspicion on her before, but she hasn't spoken up, so I'm thinking that it honestly is inactivity.

Or she COULD be lying low... I don't know... I just thought that it was interesting to point out.

I just find it odd that she hasn't posted at all. I believe that just saying "univpark, get on Mafia" makes more sense than senselessly voting for her. Suspicion hasn't lured her out in the past, so maybe just pointing out that we WILL begin to lynch her if she doesn't get on might be more effective.

Alright, then.

Unvote: univpark

After Heroine of Time states that, you back off like nothin' happened. First your gunho for it, then you must ask if others will join your bandwagon, after Heroine explains why not to, you unvote. Why so flip floppy?

FoS: Keeseman

Can we replace her? I mean.... talk about a buzz kill for someone to ask to be mod killed :(

Not sure. The mafia game I'm moding has very few players now, and I'm on the brink of mod-killing four due to them dropping out. So replacements are unlikely.

And onto my final conclusion of the day,

Vote: Dr3W21

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Can we replace her? I mean.... talk about a buzz kill for someone to ask to be mod killed :(

Axle'll probably find someone to replace her, so no worries.

GDI, I totally forgot about this. <_<

To let everyone know, I put up the video as a kickstart to the whole thing. No one had started voting yet, so it was just in celebration for the game. Then, as said already, I forgot about all this completely. I have gone through posts I've missed and have witnessed that two townies have been eliminated. I will keep up to date from here on out in an attempt to make sure no more innocent lives are taken.

I had a feeling you've forgotten about this thread, and I'm sure the same goes for Violet (Idk about New Link). You've made a lot of players suspicious about your true affiliation, so you'll have a hard time convincing me you're town... You know what that means?

IGMEOY: JuicieJ

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I had a feeling you've forgotten about this thread, and I'm sure the same goes for Violet (Idk about New Link). You've made a lot of players suspicious about your true affiliation, so you'll have a hard time convincing me you're town... You know what that means?

IGMEOY: JuicieJ

So you had a feeling I forgot, yet you vote for me just because other people are suspicious? That's rather suspicious itself, you know.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
So you had a feeling I forgot, yet you vote for me just because other people are suspicious? That's rather suspicious itself, you know.

Yes, I had a feeling. It wasn't a gut instinct, it was a mere feeling. Your whereabouts were nowhere to be found for the majority of the first day, causing people, such as myself, to become very suspicious of you. Btw, I didn't vote for you... I said I had my eye on you, which is not even remotely close to voting. I also have my own suspicions about you, as well as Violet, and even univpark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom